76: a toast to the one

when you got back to headquarters, you decided to start getting ready for whatever celebration was in store.

we usually go to a club, so i guess i'll get ready for that, you thought before going into your closet and picking out a form-fitting black mini dress. you also did your hair and makeup, deciding to do more natural looks that accentuated your features.

soon enough, the clock struck 7 and sanzu arrived to pick you up. he wolf whistled as he looked you up and down when you opened the door, a lustful expression on his face.

"you know, i think we might have time..." he started, but you raised your hand up to stop him.

"save it for later, haru." you said with a flirty smile.

"you better save it for me then." he said, grabbing your hand that you had up and putting it on his chest as he closed the distance between you.

sanzu pulled your hips against him, causing your other hand to go onto his chest to balance yourself in your heels.

"i can't promise that. the night is too young." you replied with a smirk.

"mmm.... how can you be so sure?" he asked, moving his lips down to your neck and give you some butterfly kisses.

you sucked in a breath, a shiver running down your spine straight to your clit that made him oh so tempting. you fisted and lightly pulled his pink locks for him to look up at you, already mentally cursing yourself for what you were about to say.

"if you want me so bad, then come and get me after a couple drinks." you said. "okay?"

sanzu rolled his eyes and sighed.

"you're no fun." he fake pouted, letting go over your hips.

"yeah, yeah." you waved a hand at him before you went downstairs to the garage and then subsequently your destination.

"oh. this is the first club we went to." you noticed as you pulled up. it was the same one you had been to that night after a mission where you had run off with kazutora for the night.

"it is. nice memory." sanzu said.

"let's just hope we don't have a repeat of last time." you replied.

sanzu let out a laugh.

"i'm sure tonight will be different."

when you got inside, you weren't surprised to see the club was packed with people. normally it would be hard to shuffle through the crowd, but people got out of the way quickly when they saw sanzu coming. their prying gazes inevitably drifted to you, the woman walking beside him. he kept a hand on your lower back, both to not lose you and to also send the message that you were already taken.

instead of heading upstairs to the vip section like you expected, sanzu led you back to one of the private rooms on the lower level.

when he opened the door, your eyes widened seeing lit candles throughout the room and couches configured in a U shape where everyone was seated.

what type of cult shit is this? you wondered as your eyes passed over them, each of them already staring at you. their expressions remained pretty neutral, except for ran and takeomi, who gave you slight smiles. everyone already had a drink in hand too, but they all looked relatively untouched.

sanzu also sat down, leaving you as the only one standing.

"uhm.. what're we doing, guys?" your voice came out a little more nervous than you wanted it to.

"you'll see. sit down." mikey instructed. he pointed to a spot on the middle couch, in between koko and ran for you to sit.

you walked over in absolute silence and sat down between them, each of them giving you slight smirks before ran handed you a glass of champagne.