43: for free

you followed takeomi out of the smoke shop and into the busy street. he carried your shopping bags as you walked next to him, unsure of what to say after what just transpired between the two of you.

the sex spoke for itself, and if you were being completely honest, you were still a little weak in the knees from it.

"there's a pharmacy." he pointed out, nodding towards the store on your left.

you both walked through the store until you found the family planning aisle.

"there's a lot more than i thought there'd be..." takeomi said, trying to look at all the label names. "do you have a favorite?"

you let out a little chuckle as you pointed to one of the small boxes. he bent down and slowly reached to the one you picked, pausing as he seemed lost in thought.

"should i get one or two?" he asked you, his face serious.

your lips parted in surprise as you blinked at him.

"uhh.. couldn't we just.. do something else next time?" you trailed off in uncertainty.

"oh. i didn't know if it was more effective to take two instead of one."

"i haven't tried that, but i don't think that makes it more effective to do multiple at once." you revealed.

he had been clearly sleeping with girls for years. how was he this clueless?

he probably couldn't be bothered with feminine needs.. you thought. this might be uncharted waters for him.

"okay. we'll do one." he said, standing up to his full height before heading towards the checkout area.

you stood at his side as he set the pill box on the counter, sliding it slightly towards the cashier who looked at takeomi before his gaze slid to you. he eyed you carefully, taking in your outfit before staring at your face for a while.

you didn't feel embarrassed from the situation, but the longer that this guy looked at you, the worse you felt. maybe he just thought you were the hottest piece of ass, or maybe he was trying to guess what your relationship to the man next to you was.

takeomi had taken out his wallet to pay, but he noticed the cashier looking at something intently. he followed the cashier's line of sight to see he was checking you out. you were looking off to the side, clearly uncomfortable with the unwanted and unwarranted attention.

"keep staring at her and i'll make sure she's the last thing you ever see." takeomi said casually.

the cashier jumped, clearly not expecting him to say anything.

"sorry, sir. i was just thinking." he rushed out.

"thinking what?" takeomi barked, his eyebrows drawing together in annoyance.

"i was just wondering..." the cashier swallowed hard. " i was just wondering whether or not she was your sugar baby."

"hah? what makes you say that?" takeomi narrowed his eyes, giving the cashier an unamused expression.

meanwhile, your embarrassment had been replaced with straight up shock and anger.

this motherfucker.. does he have a death wish?

"well... you're buying plan b for her." the cashier reasoned. "you don't want her to get pregnant."

takeomi remained silent for a second before let out a short laugh.

"nah. i'd put a baby in her if she let me." he dismissed.

"but that doesn't -"

takeomi opened his mouth to say something, but you acted first.