𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Damon Salvatore was once married before the whole Katherine Pierce ordeal happened in mystic falls.

He was deeply madly in love with a girl in the town. Ada Gutierrez.

They had been going together in secret and later found out she got pregnant which made them have to rush an engagement and be married.

Damon's father wasn't happy at all which he did make up for by enlisting to the confederacy which was also a punishment for him and Ada not to see each other.

Damon didn't see his daughter be born until he got back home.

They named her Aurora. He was Damon's pride and joy. The baby was probably the only person he loved more than Ada.

They were happy for the two weeks he was able to go home.

Their lives were perfect and Damon thought he didn't regret anything. He didn't care; he let his father down all he cared about was his little family he got.

Unfortunately months after Ada passed of a cold that's what the doctors had said but it wasn't exactly sure.

There were rumors that Damon's father had played part in it but Damon had grown tired of them.

He just wanted his wife to Rest In Peace.

Aurora was almost one at the time at first she missed her mother but eventually she got used to it but Damon wished she never did.

That's not how their life was supposed to go. They were supposed to live happily but there were other plans for them.

Damon was devastated. Obviously the only thing he had to console him was his daughter and Stefan but there was nothing that could ever fix the hole Ada had left him.

Then Katherine Pierce happened.

He hadn't thought that he could ever fall in love after Ada until he met Katherine.

Katherine had met Aurora and took care of her sometimes since she was taking residence at the Salvatore house.

Damon really grew to believe that he could live a life with Katherine but then he found out who she was.

A vampire and he didn't want that life for Aurora; he knew Ada wouldn't want it.

Ada had spoken about some demons of the night and now it all made sense to him after Katherine explained to him.

He knew he couldn't do that to Ada; he had promised her that he would do anything to protect aurora.

The problem was he was way too in with her Katherine had already snuck her way in with him and Stefan.

Which ended in the tragedy of both of them dying and turning into vampires.

During their days of transition Emily Bennett had snuck Aurora out and kept her wanting to save it all but Emily had figured something out they didn't know.

Aurora came from a witch line that was well known among them.

When Damon chose to transition his reason was for aurora. He had to live to take care of her.

Then he found out about Ada from Emily. She had told him to care for Aurora because eventually she was going to start showing signs of her magic trying to get out.

Damon did the contrary and used this information to try and get Ada back but he found something else far worse.

Their witch line was cursed from what he didn't know but he did everything in his power to raise Aurora to not find out about her witch side which he succeeded with.

Aurora lived to have a happy life and eventually found love.

Everything was fine she was happy way too happy but everything turned bad but she knew better than to tell Damon she knew what he was.

She knew her lover would turn out dead if he were to find out what was happening.

Instead she was the one that turned out dead at the end but Damon's paranoia saved her.

He would sneak his blood into anything the girl consumed in her house which caused her to wake up and be in transition.

Her lover's blood was the one she drank to complete it.

Damon tried to figure out what happened but Aurora refused to tell him. She felt lost, especially trying to fit into her vampire nature.

Aurora began to ask about her mother, something she had never done. Damon had no other option but to tell her the truth but that wasn't enough for her.

She made it her mission to figure out what the real truth was which she did.

She didn't rest until she found out the whole thing.

When she did she came back to her father with a daylight ring and something was different about her but Damon couldn't figure what it was but Aurora knew she had to do what she did.

She abandoned her emotions.

She had to because she couldn't bear the truth.

The whole reason that caused her to end up dead and her mother as well.

She was cursed after all.