30.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Damon yelling at Bonnie won't help find Aurora faster could you please just calm down?!" Stefan for what it felt like the millionth time tried to calm down Damon but nothing seemed to work. He was going more insane as the seconds passed that he didn't know if Aurora was okay.

"My daughter just walked into her death bed Stefan! I need to find her now!" Damon shouted like he had been for the past hour while everyone just tried to help the best they could.

"And I'm trying Damon I swear!" Bonnie was trying to be as patient as she could. She understood Damon's worry for his daughter but she was also getting tired of being yelled at when all she was doing was trying her best.

"Try this one" Kol was working non stop trying to find different spells to find Aurora.

His siblings were very surprised at his sudden change of heart. Kol never did anything if it didn't benefit him. They were trying to figure out why he would help but ever since he met Aurora he had a soft spot for her and the relationship she had with Elijah something that was unusual from him.

Bonnie just sighed and went back to doing the spell Kol suggested this time while Damon sat back with hope that this one would work but was disappointed once he saw that it was unsuccessful again.

"Didn't work which one is next?" Bonnie got used to Kol giving her new spells every time she was done with the one he gave her prior but this time he just looked at her fearing to say that he was out of spells and just looked at his siblings letting them know he had no more.

"Now what?!" Damon questioned, fearing the answer.

"It's impossible I don't think we'll find..."

"Don't say that we haven't exhausted every single option" Elijah interrupted and pulled out his phone.

"Who are you calling?" Rebekah questioned.

"Our wonderful mastermind of a brother" Elijah walked away leaving Rebekah there.

"Like that will help!" Damon complained even more upset.

"As much as you all hate Klaus just like we've had at the end we have to admit there is no better person than to get us out of something. Nik is in New Orleans. I'm sure he can find something or a witch there that will help" Rebekah assured, hoping that Klaus would help.

She didn't see why he wouldn't, only the fact they had shut him out. He was left to leave to New Orleans by himself even after he asked her to go with him and typical Klaus trying to guilt trip Elijah for caring more for Aurora than accompanying him to whatever mission he was on.

Damon just scoffed and stormed out the room. Stefan thought to go after him but knew it was useless and he just looked over to Elena wanting to believe she could be better comfort to him but nothing could comfort Damon at the moment.