09.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora was having the time of her life with Klaus and Stefan, well not so much with Stefan but Klaus couldn't be happier with having the girl by his side. She had true potential and the amount of things she did to get leads had Klaus mesmerized; he didn't understand how Elijah and her had a spark.

He honestly wished he'd met her first he could play dirty and use the fact that Elijah was dagered as an advantage but he didn't want to be unfair plus he noticed the girl didn't like human interaction that much if it didn't involve killing.

It had been hard to even get a conversation with her but when it came to doing the task Klaus made her do to get leads in werewolves she was amazing he knew it was a good idea to bring her along.

Now Stefan, he was okay. He wasn't at his full potential but that was because his emotions were getting in the way and it annoyed Klaus and sometimes wished he just took Aurora with him but he had to admit that at times Stefan did what needed to be done correctly.

At last he was happy with them around and was also intrigued by aurora it seemed like everyone else was as well she didn't share too much just enough for others to know there was more to her than just what she showed but something told klaus it was going to be hard to get the girl to open up.

"Sucks the summer is almost over, this has probably been one to remember" Aurora spoke from the passenger seat in Klaus' car while she retouched her red lipstick. "Well nothing tops the summer where I was hanging out with all the soccer players Neymar is definitely something to remember"

"And who is that?" Stefan asked from the back seat. During their little adventures he had heard a few stories aurora had to share that kinda impressed him as well as Klaus the girl definitely had lived her life to the fullest.

"This really, really hot soccer player, he's great in bed too..."

"Okay that's enough I don't need to know about my nieces life in the bedroom" Stefan sat back not wanting to hear any more.

"Sucks, I had to compel him to forget me. I need to find him again "Aurora frowned, closing her lipstick and putting it in her purse.

"You know I'm always up for a good story, love but it's go time..." Klaus finally spoke, stopping the car.

"Oh I was absolutely not going to give you details on the time I had with him," Aurora smiled, turning to him.

"That's a shame..."

"Okay enough I can't stand watching another second of this let alone spend more time with neither of you so let's just get this over with" Stefan interrupted like he always did when the both of them got to flirty.