².12

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Are you sure you have to go?" Aurora whined as she sat on the passenger seat of Elijah's car. It was Monday again and she had class which she didn't mind attending if it didn't mean that by the time she was out he would still be there.

He had gotten a call the night before from Klaus things were getting really bad in New Orleans and they needed him. Aurora understood of course but she was definitely going to miss him.

"Sadly..." he kept his hand on the side of her neck looking at how she was leaning on the seat. "I'll keep you updated and I'll be back soon I promise"

"I know...it's just going to really suck but I'll be alright" the girl brushed off and took his hand wanting to hold it and he allowed her to look over to the time, noticing she still had a few more minutes before she had to head out.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? You here and me over there you're not bothered?" Elijah didn't want to leave her; he had never done a relationship where they had to be distanced for much time. It was his first time and it worried him.

"Of course not we'll be okay Elijah I promise" the girl placed her hand on his face feeling him lean into it she eventually brought him in giving him a quick deep kiss. "Will you miss me?"

"Aurora it is hell being away from you I am worried something will happen...I hate being away but if anything does happen call and I'll be here in an instant"

"Well I won't be too much of a bother. I know you have your family to attend to and I'll be fine. The worst I'll have to endure is another bio exam" the girl joked, causing the man to smile. "I do hope everything goes well over there though"

"Me too," he sighed, still holding her hand. "I have to go but I can't bring myself to let go"

Aurora smiled; she loved being loved by Elijah. Nobody had ever been this torn about leaving her; she never had someone that loved her that way so much that he was willing to leave his family that was in danger for her. Even if she wanted him to stay she wasn't going to take advantage of it.

"I will go because I have class call me when you get home please?" She asked just as she placed her hand on the handle to open the door just as she did that he was pulled back in by Elijah who placed his hand on her neck bringing her in for a kiss.

She thought it would be quick but he kept going like it would be the last time he would kiss her. She felt how he pulled her causing her to rise from her seat a little while his hand went down gripping parts of her body. His tongue played around the inside of her mouth until he finally let go.

He didn't allow her to get away yet he stayed close to her face seeing how her face was flushed and her lips plumped from the kiss. "I love you," Elijah said, causing the girl to smile.