².13

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Damon yelled and yelled at Aurora, Ada, himself, an imaginary Klaus and the universe until he got tired and once he realized how paranoid Aurora was. He was upset yes but he was even more worried about his daughter. She was definitely not happy at the news either.

He suggested several times to just get rid of the baby which was cruel he knew but if she didn't want it then he supported any decision she made. The problem was Aurora didn't know what to do even if they gave her a million of suggestions she still didn't know.

She understood why sometimes women got rid of their pregnancies and she supported it but when it came to her being pregnant it felt wrong and that was mainly because it had been something she had wanted for so long. Something that before got taken away from her before she turned into a vampire she was torn to find out that she was pregnant after she died.

That's what was stopping her from making the decision to end the pregnancy but then she knew if she kept it whether it was Klaus or Elijah kid she would have to come clean about everything to Elijah and there was a chance she could lose him forever and still have the child that was connected to them.

She felt trapped. Ada knew she was almost giving in to the thought of getting rid of the pregnancy no matter how much she hated it but she felt like it was the easy way out but she really didn't want that for her daughter.

She wanted her to be happy and experience what being a mother was like if she didn't have a few years to live if they didn't break the curse soon. Which is why once Aurora fell asleep from crying so much she got straight to looking for ways to see if she could find out who the dad could be.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked noticing how Ada walked back in with her grimoires. He was currently sitting down on Aurora's bed holding onto her letting her rest.

"I just...she wants this Damon. I can see it which is a bad thing but I'm still going to let her have it she deserves it. She just knows if the baby isn't Elijah's there's no way he will forgive her" Ada sighed, taking up Aurora's desk.

"He will be upset either way! She slept with his brother which I am not judging but still!"

"How many women have you and Stefan shared, Damon?!" She deadpanned knowing she had made a great point but it was still something easy to just brush up so easily.

"Not you, so the others I didn't really care about," he shrugged.

She just rolled her eyes. "He will be upset I know but I think the baby not being Klaus' will help unless it is his...then I don't think it's salvageable at all"

"Is it even possible? I mean now we know Klaus has been able to somehow procreate, which just makes it more likely..." he mentioned still processing the fact that Klaus had a child which he was definitely going to keep the secret between them but he was still shocked.