².05

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora had a great sleep in Marcel's bed too great which scared her because ever since she had gotten back she was experiencing awful nightmares. She didn't know if it was the alcohol or the change of scenery. So far New Orleans was treating her well, especially with the man she had found.

Marcel was a nice person and she was glad she found him first but she was also afraid that he knew who the originals were. She knew they didn't have a good reputation with anyone. If anyone knew of their existence they hated them and always were against them.

Knowing this only made her want to find Elijah more quickly the sooner she was around any of them she would be safe. Right now she just felt like a clueless girl. Not being a vampire was getting scarier for her; there was no way to protect herself.

As she looked around she noticed the place was empty Marcel must've been out. She took that to her advantage to look around to see if there was anything there that could tell her who Marcel was but the place didn't have much like if he had just moved in.

Once she did her looking around she found the bathroom where she decided to take a shower and get dressed with the few outfits she had brought knowing she had to go shopping soon.

When she walked out the bathroom she spotted Marcel there with another girl. She seemed young so she had no idea why she would be with her.

"Sorry I helped myself to the shower I probably should've called or something..." Aurora walked closer to them.

"No, that's okay, I told you to make yourself at home. I brought you some food also" Marcel pointed to the table then looked at the girl on the couch. "This is Davina also a witch I kinda keep her under my wing"

"So you collect witches?" Aurora chuckled then smiled at the girl. "I'm Luna"

"Nice to meet you Marcel told me about you I wanted to meet you" Davina replied returning the smile.

"She hasn't eaten either so I thought you guys could talk while I go handle something in the city I'll be back..." the man said. Him always having an urge to handle things in the city made Aurora suspicious he was definitely involved in something and she was sure she could get it out of Davina.

"Well thank you again" Aurora walked to the other side of the couch sitting down next to Davina.

"Of course I'll be back D call if you need anything" with that Marcel finally left leaving the two girls alone.

Davina looked over to Aurora when Marcel told her about the girl he had run into the day before she was intrigued especially with her story. Davina was always paranoid but she didn't feel that way towards Aurora; she could tell the girl was just lost.