².08

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Tyler figured that he had to take Aurora back to Elena's and Caroline's dorm since there was no way of him taking her all the way to mystic falls. When they reached the dorm he knocked on the door only for Damon to open it. Someone Tyler wanted to avoid knowing he wouldn't like the state the girl was in.

"Hi dad," Aurora chuckled, waving her hand.

"What type of drug did you give my daughter?!" Damon immediately took Aurora out of Tyler's hold.

"She had fun! Just a little bit of a light weight now" Tyler replied, flinching a bit once he saw Damon's glare on him but for his luck he was saved by Ada who joined them at the door.

"Thank you Tyler for bringing her" she thanked the boy taking Aurora out of Damon's hold to lead her to the bed. Aurora was already sleepy; it wasn't going to take a lot to get her to sleep.

Tyler then left and Damon closed the door to turn over to Ada who was helping Aurora take off her shoes so she could get in bed. Both of them were worried about Aurora but if Tyler was right the girl actually had fun tonight so maybe she could get used to this life.

Maybe she was not going to struggle as much to move on from Elijah. What she needed was people around her he could tell since she was doing everything to not be alone. Aurora never did that. She usually pushed people away but this time she was using the people around her to get through it and Damon was not going to stop her.

"Didn't you want to talk to her?" Ada asked but as she looked at Aurora she knew that would be impossible now that she was sleeping on the bed very peacefully.

"I did but I'll let her sleep" Damon sighed, going to lay down on the other bed. "Elena left with Stefan. Caroline went to spend time with her mother they said we could stay here for the night"

"What are we going to do with her? I mean, what do you usually do when she's like this?" Ada asked, still sitting with Aurora watching how Luna snuggled up next to the girl that was sleeping.

"Nothing. Usually she hates sharing how she feels. She just sits in her room or goes on world tours to ignore her problems, but now that she's human I think she copes differently. You would never see her hanging out with Tyler Lockwood willingly" Damon explained to his wife.

He knew before Aurora was trying to have a thing with Tyler but that was just for fun this time it was different. She was actually making friendships. He noticed it when she was actually allowing Caroline to help her get ready, something she always did alone.

"What do you think happened?" Ada tried to move the girl's hair out of the way not wanting her to be bothered by it. "Do you think he hurt her?"

"I don't know, I mean Elijah did love her. I wonder what could've happened..." Damon sighed looking over to the both of them. "I'll talk to her in the morning or would you want to do it?"