12.

TW ABUSE

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Although I do love the way you're showing me the city I do wish to know why you've brought me back" Elijah finally stopped Aurora from her rambling on about different spots of the city while they walked.

After Aurora had welcomed Elijah back and got him a random to feed on they began to walk while she just talked and talked about certain memories she had about the places they were passing by but never mentioned the reason she had woken him up.

"I'm not complaining whatsoever. I thank you actually but you did it against my brother's wishes or you wouldn't have told me to meet you this far from where I was being kept why? Has he done something to you?" Elijah suddenly got worried for her, he had been too busy enjoying the time with her.

"No he's been okay, actually the only thing he's done to me is bring me here" Aurora replied, beginning to walk again while he followed. "Chicago is where I lived before I turned..."

"I'm guessing it's a sensitive place now" the man mentioned and she nodded looking ahead to the street. "Where is he now?"

"I don't know I don't plan on going back until I do something" Aurora paused again in front of a house that was locked. She could simply break the lock if she was trying to break in but she had the key and she used it to open it.

Elijah was confused but understood that patience with this kind of situation was best than to push the girl to answer him. He just followed behind her up the porch of the front door of the house she unlocked as well.

"I'm guessing you own this?" Elijah asked obviously knowing if a human did he wouldn't be able to go in.

"Yes I have for years now" Aurora replied and opened the door entering the house and allowed Elijah in before shutting the door. "This used be my house I shared with my husband before he died well we died"

Elijah was shocked at the news but tried to remain calm. He began to look around seeing the antiques even if it was an old house it still seemed to be taken care of. There wasn't not a single coat of dust seen, everything was well cared of.

"I hired people to look after the house..." Aurora commented once she saw how Elijah was looking around amazed.

"You come here a lot?" He asked, walking further into the house but noticed she hadn't.

"No...this is actually my first time after the incident my dad had it cleaned and some of my stuff I wanted was taken out the rest was just kept here it was almost sold but I kept it I've never brought myself to let it go..." aurora kept her place still hesitant of walking further.