01.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Alguien por favor traigan me otra bebida" (someone bring me another drink) Aurora was currently sitting on a beach chair by the pool.

Nobody was around but compelled people she would find then would kill after she was done with them.

All of them let her feed off them then from time to time she would get a real drink which was usually bourbon.

A compelled boy was currently cutting his wrist letting his blood fall into the glass then handed it to her.

"Gracias" (thank you) she took the glass and let it reach her red painted lips while she drank some.

Then she was interrupted by her phone ringing. She turned to the side table and took her phone to see none other than her fathers name on the phone.

She just sighed and brought it up to her ear.

"It's been months here I thought you were dead" she answered the phone while she downed down the crimson liquid then handed it back to the boy. "Otro por favor" (another please)

"Well it's been a minute since you've called your old man you don't care about me anymore? Well not enough to invite me to wherever you are now"

Aurora just chuckled and watched as one of the compelled humans was slicing their wrist.

"You know I stopped caring long ago..."

"Don't give me that you always checked up on me" Damon interrupted.

"Maybe I was jealous to find out you are home with uncle Stefan...for a while now too and you didn't tell me" she took the cup again from the boy.

"Come on now aurora you know you're not a town girl" another voice was heard which she immediately noticed was Stefan's.

"Oh I get a call from both of you? You two must be in big trouble" she said in an amused tone.

"Look Rory we need you, we may be in trouble so I need to book the first flight from wherever you are to Virginia now!" Damon demanded making her put the cup down and sit up.

Her father sounded scared. He was never scared.

"Will you tell me the problem first?"

"I'll tell you when you get here"

"Smart you won't tell me now so I actually show up and once I'm there I'll have no option but to stay..." she groaned before speaking again. "Fine I'll be there in a few hours"

"Good and please whatever boy toy you got now don't bring him" he warned and she just smirked looking over to the pool.

"No worries half of his body is currently floating around and the other well..." she looked around. "Hm I have to learn how to keep up with the whole body well I'll see you soon"