23.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora had arranged some plans to meet up with Ana again. Aurora kept telling the girl how it was possible to break the curse but Ana's faith was too far gone. She had watched her family be broken by it time and time again as well as herself for too long.

She had even tried it herself and she wasn't successful. That's why she refused to get her hopes up but something about Aurora seemed promising. She still had so much enthusiasm in her and hoped that maybe she would be able to break it but still made sure not to have too much optimism about it.

Elijah had found them a place to stay. It was a suite with two bedrooms knowing that the girl probably wanted privacy. It came with a kitchen and living room. It was nice for both of them.

Aurora had awakened before Elijah. Luna was in her bed and caused her to wake up. She headed to the kitchen knowing there was no food but at least there was coffee that she began to make while the cat sat as usual on the counter.

The best she could find was a banana from the complimentary fruit basket the hotel had given them. As Aurora drank her coffee she fed the cat the banana.

"Oh my god. I didn't expect you to be up..." Aurora immediately crossed her hands over her chest since the only thing covering them was a white thin cropped tank top.

"Knew there was no food, I brought some" Elijah set the bag of food on the counter watching how aurora was just finishing feeding the cat with her arm over her chest.

"Sorry for walking around like this, I just thought you wouldn't be up. I tried to see if you were but I didn't hear anything" the girl apologized not even knowing what other part to cover since she was wearing the shortest shorts.

"It's okay I don't mind..." Elijah paused for a second looking at the girl's reaction. "I didn't mean it in that way..."

Aurora just chuckled, shaking her head taking the bag he had brought, noticing there was also cat food. The girl took it and opened it, pouring it out on a plate giving it to the cat. Once she looked up she realized Elijah was still there watching her.

"Sorry your sweet moment from last night was ruined" she commented, making him snap out of his thoughts. "Anyway I can make it up?"

Aurora realized the man was still too careful and she liked that but she wanted him to know she was okay with that he made the first move last night but was interrupted which just made him step back again so it was now her turn.

She walked over to the other side of the counter where he was, taking his hand to bring him closer and she felt how his hand was placed on her lower back. She put her hand on the back of his neck and brought him in, connecting their lips.