22.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Having second thoughts?" Elijah spoke, making aurora snap out her thoughts as she took the first hit of air as the plane door opened. She stood there for a while holding Luna taking in the breeze she hadn't felt in a while.

She looked to her side and began to walk down the stairs until she met with the ground and took another moment.

"It's something about it....there is no feeling like this one. I've traveled almost the whole world but once I hit any place in Mexico it just feels like home, "Aurora replied, making him smile when a car arrived in front of them.

Elijah stepped forward opening the door allowing the girl in then got in as well closing the door.

"Let me show you around please," Aurora blurted out, taking his hand. "If we get to looking right now it will cause commotion and we will have to leave immediately just give me until noon to show you around please"

"We can do whatever you want. I'm in no rush aurora" Elijah assured, making the girl smile and leaned into the driver's side telling him where to take them first.

The drive into the city wasn't far; it was very entertaining as Aurora showed Elijah new things. She sat next to him as she enthusiastically pointed out things until she finally stopped and laid on his shoulder while Luna laid on her lap waiting for the ride to be over.

It was quick to spot whenever they arrived the girl immediately sat up looking around.

"I've only been here once and I fell in love, all the colors and the way they party..." aurora mentioned while Elijah looked out the window seeing how the houses were colored in different vibrant colors.

The girl then looked down to the cat. "You will stay with the driver but I'll be back okay?"

The car then stopped just in the middle of the city where Aurora already knew her way around. She got out of the car and waited for Elijah to get out and arrive at her side.

"Where are we going?" He asked and the girl put her hand out.

"You'll see" the man took her hand she began to lead him into a building that was opened she walked up to the second floor and sat down on one of the tables in the balcony where they could see everything better."I love this table it lets you see the view"

"You've been here before?" Elijah asked, obviously implying if she already knew where the witches were.

"Yes but never for that purpose I knew this is where the coven was but I don't know exactly where" she replied stopping when a lady approached them placing menus in front of them.

"Anything to drink?" The woman asked with a very thick accent. You could tell she only learned a few English words.

"Dos horchatas por favor" Aurora replied smiling to the lady that walked away to get their drinks. (Two horchatas please)