21.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

After the talk Aurora had with Elijah she had been researching a lot. She hadn't done it even though she could but not that she had started she figured why. Once she got a chance on it she wasn't able to stop.

The coven had made sure every trace of the curse on her bloodline was erased literally everything was gone but that was only what others that's researched it saw they made sure everything to the eyes of everyone was gone but she was sure there had to be something or someone that was willing to tell her something but it was impossible to do if she wasn't there.

That's the conclusion she had come up with but she continued to look nonstop and at night Elijah would hear they were on a three day streak now the girl would just talk away and Elijah listened to everything.

"I'm sure there has to be a place where they keep everything because they have like a place where all the bloodlines are listen and there's only two that have no information which is mine and another one but the rest do have information I'm sure mine has to be sealed or something..." aurora said while she continued to scroll on her laptop.

"And we will figure it out soon Niklaus might've found a way to break this link" Elijah replied, causing the girl to pause. She had just been talking about herself for so long she forgot all about them.

"I'm sorry I've been talking your ear off about me and my problems...how is everything with you?" Aurora took a break from looking at the computer wanting to know more about what they had going on.

"It's okay I just didn't want to say anything because you have more important matters..."

"Yeah and so do you but you're here listening to me" Aurora replied.

"And I find listening to you very important" this only made the biggest smile appear on the girls face and maybe a hint of blush.

"I like talking to you too it just...I feel like I'm heard my dad doesn't know anything of what I'm doing he's too busy with whatever they're doing" aurora believed that her and her father were fixing things it was good for sometime but they had just gone back to the same old arguments again.

"You deserved to be heard and I promise you as soon as everything is settled we will be on the first flight out. Have you figured where we're going?"

"Yes, a place called Guanajuato. It's actually beautiful but the stories are creepy. It has witches written all over it. I just hope I can find something..."

"We won't leave until we find something I promise" Elijah always kept his promises he hadn't failed her yet and she just loved that. Nobody had ever made her a promise and kept it like he had.