29.

IVE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

After aurora made everyone search around the premises of the property then basically making all of the mystic falls deputies search around the town Ben was still not found.

Aurora was still in disbelief that he was gone she kept telling everyone he was probably lost or maybe something happened to him but she didn't want to believe that he actually was up to something that wasn't good like betraying her.

Everyone already had the idea of why he was gone but saw how much Aurora was actually reacting to the whole thing and decided not to discuss it in front of her.

"It is pointless to be looking around everywhere like this" Stefan finally spoke up since nobody had but everyone was definitely thinking it.

"Don't you think I know that?! I'm just trying to keep her calm because if she finds out that he, out of all people, just chose to betray her it will break her! Doesn't matter if she's over it and she's moved on, this is Ben we're talking about! She will lose it! So we distract her while we try to find him" Damon replied.

He was right, Aurora might've moved on already but Ben still meant the world to her. He was the first person she ever loved and she trusted him a lot even with everything that was going on. Even if she was with Elijah now Ben still held a special place to her.

"I can do a location spell but we would need something that belongs to him..." Bonnie suggested.

"I'll see if she has anything she has to in the meantime make sure she's distracted" Damon told them before walking back in the house.

"Well she's with Elijah I'm guessing she's well distracted for now we..." Stefan paused. "I have no idea"

The three girls with him just sighed. They were on the same boat as Stefan; they had no clue what to do and they doubted anyone did all they cared about was figuring out where Ben was and bet that it could answer all their questions.

Aurora wasn't with Elijah; she had wandered off trying to look for Ben, still refusing to believe he was actually gone. Elijah had lost track of her and instead of finding Ben he was now looking for her but Kol was luckier than him finding the girl by the same place Aurora was just conversing with Ben the day before where she returned the rings.

She was replaying that moment over and over in her head. If her back then when she was nothing but a human girl madly in love with him saw that same exact moment she would've been confused on why. There was a point where she thought she and Ben would always be together and then so many things happened that ended them up to this point.