².02

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Adapting seemed to be the new motto for the crew in mystic falls. All of them were adapting in so many ways. At the Salvatore house especially with Ada back from the dead and Aurora adapting to not being a vampire was chaos enough but what just topped it was the loss of Bonnie and Damon.

Stefan was helping out a lot with them and so were the rest of the crew. They had all come together for them but it was still hard everyday but helping each other had brought them so far. Ada was helping Aurora adapt to her magic she now had access to and Ada loved it; she had always wanted to experience that with her daughter and being able to mean a lot to her.

The magic wasn't just practice. Ada was trying to find ways to bring Damon and Bonnie back; there was no way she was going to sit and accept the fact that she was so close to being a family again. How she got so close to it only for her to lose him. She was working non stop at it and Stefan was starting to worry for her.

Ada was sleeping in Aurora's room for a while since the girl was experiencing a few nightmares. She thought she would be okay just like she was in the afterlife but she was more paranoid than ever. The thought of having a normal life terrified her; she knew it would eventually be taken from her.

It hurt Ada to see how her daughter was so worried about that to the point she couldn't sleep. She had already experienced so much trauma from the witches that it was all she knew. Aurora knew eventually it would happen again. That's just what her life was like. She told her mother she had to begin to get used to it but Ada couldn't stand to hear her say that.

So now not only was she trying to find Damon she was also back to trying to break the curse. Every night after she would get Aurora to sleep she would sneak back into the library where she would work non stop. Eventually Stefan found out about it. He knew what Ada was like. She was even more stubborn than Damon and Aurora. There was no way to stop her but he worried for her.

"Ada..." Stefan walked into the library once again in the middle of the night to find the witch again with a bunch of herbs and spells laid out. "You need to rest"

"Stefan please I do not have the time..."

"You do" he walked over to her, making her step aside. "Come on I'll make you tea" the girl just smiled knowing she had no other option and followed him into the kitchen while she sat down.

"Your tea sucks by the way, I haven't had the heart to tell you but I'm at a breaking point" Ada finally confessed, causing Stefan to chuckle as he began a pot to boil. "I'll accept it with a few blood drops though"

"No you need actual rest whatever you do with Rory do it to yourself you can't keep living this way it's not okay  Damon would disapprove as well" Stefan mentioned as Ada rolled her eyes.