20.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora made sure she was out of the hotel before Kol woke up. She gathered her things and immediately sped to her room hoping no one could hear her. She wanted to feel guilty for what she did since she promised herself that she wasn't going to fall back into her bad habits but she didn't feel guilt not one bit.

She needed a distraction if she had gone home right after it would've been hard. She would have sat in her room without any distractions and just spiraled all night long and she didn't want that she really didn't and she found a way out of it that was probably not the best choice but she didn't care.

She was not going to overthink and feel guilty on how she chose to cope all she cared about was getting through.

Once she snuck into her room she was met with Luna who immediately rushed to her owner.

"Hay mi niña Linda!" Aurora knelt down to pet the cat that greeted her. "I know I was supposed to be back but I had to do something...let me get cleaned up okay"

The girl got back up and headed to her bathroom where she got undressed and took a quick shower. She felt like if she did the feeling she felt would wash off. Showering had become therapeutic to her. She felt like everytime she did a part of herself she didn't like washed off and when she was done she felt the best feeling in the world.

Once she was done showering she felt clean she didn't know if it was bad but all she knew was she had to wash off the night she had not just with Kol but everything else before as well she cleaned up her makeup then put on some comfortable clothes to sit with Luna since she felt bad she had left her alone all night.

She sat on the bed and the cat immediately snuggled next to her and Aurora just smiled, caressing the cat until she was interrupted by Damon who walked in the room making Aurora's smile disappear.

"Care to share where you've been all night Rory?" Damon shut the door but maintained his place not approaching the girl.

"I'm not a little girl I don't have to tell you where I've been" Aurora replied looking down at Luna not even wanting to look at her father.

"Well I was worried for you all night so I think I deserve an explanation" Damon demanded, making her look up he knew the girl was now mad.

"You're only worried about who I was with, not where I was because god forbid I was with the people that are trying to hurt your precious little human girl! So how about you explain what the hell got into you to pull what you did last night because I'm sure I can come up with a few explanations" aurora understood that some part of Damon did care about what she did to make sure she didn't fall again but she knew that he also cared that she wasn't messing up anything so he could save Elena and she hated that.