24.

WARNING SMUT !

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora was woken up in an unfamiliar place. She wasn't in a bed that was for sure it felt more like she was on top of a body causing her to open her eyes and look up to see that it was just Elijah who was already awake playing with her hair.

"Are you alright?" He questioned and the girl nodded more comfortably laying on him now.

"Just haven't woken up like this in a while" she replied noticing how they still had their clothes on which meant they didn't go all the way in last night not that she was happy about it but if they did it she would at least want to remember.

"You drank that whole bottle and passed out. No worries we just kissed" he assured continuing to play with her hair and with his other hand he traced circles with his finger on her arm.

"Good cause if we did I would like to remember and right now I don't" she admitted making him chuckle.

"What do you have planned for today?"

"I want to go home. You should see the messages my dad has left me. He's really worried. He deserved to be worried for a while but when doing this I thought it would be helping me by my side and it isn't his fault I left him out but for a reason but now I want to tell him" she replied still comfortably laying on him like if she didn't want to move from his arms.

"I'll make a phone call and we'll be on our way..."

"Wait" the girl stopped him from getting up, making him stop. "Stay like this for a while I like it"

"I could never say no to that" he replied leaving a kiss on the top of her head only making her hold onto him tighter.

Aurora didn't think she could even attempt to stay away. It felt too good being with him; he made her feel things she had never felt before. Something she hadn't done in a while and now realized she missed it.

Being all the way in. No temporary things. To her what they had was more intimate than anything else she had ever done. The being able to hug and lay with each other talk about things she could never share with some random one night stand and she loved it.

She especially loved it with him. She loved everything about what they had built and knew that eventually she would be punished by it but she felt so safe with Elijah that she didn't care.

To her, being with him was the safest place she could be and she loved that.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Eventually it was time to get up and start to pack up to leave. Aurora was ready to go home and talk to her dad about what she had been doing. She was afraid of what his reaction would be but she had gotten to a point where she didn't care.