18.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

After Damon spoke to Elijah he headed right up to Aurora's room. After his suspicions with his daughters feelings he wanted to question her. He obviously knew to be careful knowing that if he pushed too much it probably wouldn't be good he needed to take in mind that she was still trying to process it all.

He could've just questioned Elijah about it but he thought it was better to talk about it to Aurora first. If he just went to Elijah first that would be breaking boundaries and he was trying to be better not only for him but for Aurora as well.

When he finally found a way to actually speak to the girl he headed upstairs knocked on the door and when he was allowed in he opened the door and let himself in to see Aurora's room that was mostly empty.

"Looks different in here..." Damon pointed out after looking around then stopped to see the girl on her bed with Luna.

"Won't be soon I have a lot of stuff coming in" aurora mentioned while she sat in front of her laptop still online shopping.

"Just wanted to check on you how are you feeling so far?" He finally walked closer to the girl's bed and stopped right at the edge.

"It's good, after today I figured so much about myself and it was fun. I think that by the end of the week I'll be ready to go out there...speaking if how's it going?" Aurora questioned and Damon sat down trying to get comfortable to talk to the girl.

"Well..." Damon cleared his throat. "I just talked to Elijah and I have to convince Stefan first but he thinks he can talk klaus into letting Stefan go now that he got his coffins back with the exception of one"

"You're not going to give that one back?" Aurora asked.

"It seems to be the one he wants the most so I'm using it for leverage" Damon explained while the girl nodded understanding. "We planned a dinner tomorrow night. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come..."

Aurora took a moment to think about it. She was focusing on herself and she promised that she was going to stay out of everything until she was stable enough to handle everything but it couldn't be so bad to just attend a dinner.

She didn't have to talk or give her opinion. All she had to do was sit and be a good guest. If she was honest the only problem she saw was Stefan being there knowing he wasn't his best and could cause a scene but other than that it was fine.

"Probably...well I would like to go, it all depends on how I will be doing tomorrow" Aurora replied and looked down at Luna who was asleep next to her.

"Yeah of course if you change your mind that's fine" Damon assured and she gave him a nod. He took a moment before changing the topic into what he was actually in her room for. It was going to be hard for him to do but he wanted to make sure the girl was fine and wasn't spiraling over the thought.