10.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

When Aurora told Stefan and Klaus what she did to her father they obviously had different reactions. Stefan tried to act like he didn't care but he did. Aurora was slipping right back to having no humanity at all and he knew Damon was scared that this was going to be the last time he was going to be able to reach her.

Once Aurora gave in completely there was no saving her. Her humanity was going to be gone for good and they couldn't have that.

Klaus as usual was proud and was actually impressed by the girl by it, he praised her tactics. Killing her fathers girlfriend was reckless and he liked that he needed someone like that on his side. He knew Aurora liked living that way but he also thought about what would happen if she turned it on.

He knew the girl was nothing like this with her humanity and that's why they all tried so hard on getting her back. Some part felt bad for her, he knew the curse set upon her witch bloodline. He knew what it was to live with a curse and he knew that whatever made her turn it off was caused by that curse.

It was cruel for someone to be given that curse but she was just too good at being bad and if Klaus was being honest there was no reason for the girl to turn it back on. She was cursed and it would continue to haunt her.

"Your uncle isn't happy about what happened..." Klaus teased the girl who sat in the passenger seat as always while they waited for Stefan to come out of the hotel.

"You told him?" She turned her head towards him.

"Figured it all by himself," Klaus defended.

"Of course..." Aurora rolled her eyes and turned to look out the window thinking about the past events that had been going on the last couple of days. She didn't care but they were definitely eventful.

"And what you did with your father definitely surprised me..."

"What's your goal? You want to sleep with me again it's that it? Just tell me that and we can avoid all this conversation "Aurora hated having to talk to people talking was deep to her when you talked with someone for hours you shared too much and she didn't want that.

She knew it would just stir feelings and she didn't want that. Talking was intamage that's how you got to know people and she didn't want to know them or let them know her. That's how friendships were created and friendships included love, something she could never have or feel.

"I wouldn't mind it but that's not my goal" Klaus actually found the girl's company pleasant. He shared the mutual feeling of not wanting to care for someone but that did make him feel lonely at times.

Everyone believed Klaus to be someone that was heartless and couldn't accomplish to have a bond with anyone but that was wrong he had many bonds that he had left in the past for many reasons.