19.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora had kept herself away from the Mikaelson's for a whole day. She found it weird that Elijah hadn't contacted her but how could he when she had made a fool of herself after the dinner.

That's at least what she thought but he was honestly busy with his family being all back together. He had his mother to worry about and his two brothers that reunited with them after such a long time.

Aurora chose not to tell her dad about the conversation she had with Elijah. It was too embarrassing that she kept overthinking about it.

Elijah kept thinking about what the girl had said non stop. He was more sure of his feelings towards her than she was but he was being held back with the thought of knowing the girl was afraid to have a relationship.

He would rather separate himself from the girl then make her go through that again even if he was so drawn to her. He knew her story and knew that something like what happened before could happen again and even worse.

He was all for fighting the odds but he didn't want to see the girl get hurt but after aurora brought it up he came up with some ways they could fight it if it meant they got to be together but he wasn't even sure aurora wanted to maybe her talk was going to lead to her telling him to back off.

Aurora guessed it was probably best to move on than coming up with what ifs and that's what she tried to do. She kept herself busy following Damon around. It had been calm for a day since everyone hadn't made any moves but everyone knew better than to think it was over.

The next day in the morning they decided to meet up at Elena's house to talk about what had happened.

"So it was their mother Esther who was in the coffin?" Elena asked after they had explained it all to her.

"Yep and it seems like they're all happy now being reunited and our plan is now useless!" Damon complained.

Aurora didn't know why Damon wanted to get rid of them so bad to her it was all over and best to move on but they kept on going.

"Then let them be? I mean it's been almost 48 hours with no problems, maybe it's over?" Aurora suggested but watched as the two brothers shook their heads immediately.

"It's never over with them, especially with Klaus. He's paranoid I mean not even with his whole family did he ever stop. He will go after Elena again so he can make his hybrids" Stefan replied to Aurora and she just shrugged and turned to Damon.

She hadn't been around Elena enough now to start caring like both of them did but she was scared that Damon would go back to going to extreme lengths for the girl. She knew it was bound to happen Damon wasn't perfect, no one was.