².09

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora had been living her student life for almost three weeks now. She was definitely stressed out but the distraction of it was actually helping her and she actually enjoyed it. She had begun to be very close to Caroline and Elena as well as Tyler. They were all surprised at how Aurora actually acknowledged them.

Before they would just get to see Aurora but never actually get a conversation from her. They just thought of her as Damon's daughter that they were afraid of even speaking to since she seemed mean to the point even Damon was afraid to speak to her.

They realized how refreshing and sweet the girl was. How selfless she was as well. Caroline and Elena had come back to their dorm being spotless clean and their mini fridge being stocked up as well with the card Damon had provided for the girl.

Everything was going so well with Aurora around and she seemed to be doing great as well. She would admit that it had been hard at times. Sometimes if she wasn't distracted usually at night the thought of Elijah did come up. It was okay for her to miss it even though she was having the time of her life now it was okay for her to miss what she had with him.

Aurora reminisced about the past a lot to the point she became ashamed of it. At first she told herself it was ok to miss him and the time with him was a part of healing but eventually she got tired of her own head. She got tired of how at random times she was reminded of the smallest details of her time with Elijah.

She hated it. She hated how it made her feel. She felt like she was never going to find a love like that again. Maybe she was wrong. When she was with Ben she thought that would be her last love but then she had Elijah but then again maybe it was her luck of being immortal at the time but she no longer had that.

She hated that the feelings towards him leaving her brought other concerns. How she probably was running out of time. How this was her last chance of having a happy life but then there was the whole curse, something she wanted to be rid of and forget so badly but she couldn't.

It dictated her whole life and she hated it. She hated how much it was taking over her mind when the whole point was for her to forget and she was little by little but eventually at times the feeling creeped up on her.

She had made progress now instead of thinking much on Elijah she thought about her future. About moving on even though moving on didn't seem like the best option either because it seemed impossible when her life was not hers. It was borrowed and everyday she had the reminder that at any moment someone could find out she was alive and it could be taken from her.

The reason she had stopped thinking about Elijah was because of how ashamed she was of it. How much she cared about someone that made it clear they did not want her around. She started to think a lot about how if someone really loved her then they would've given her an explanation on why they had stopped loving her especially when she made all the efforts to see them.