17.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora didn't really sleep; she didn't feel the need to. Vampires really didn't need to sleep, they didn't get tired and if they did it wasn't something blood couldn't fix.

Aurora loved sleeping she always had so sometimes she chose to sleep but not tonight. She was so determined to go through her whole room and throw out the things that just didn't feel like her anymore including clothes as well.

When she was done sorting that out her room was a mess but she knew eventually it would get fixed when she actually got rid of the stuff. Luna sat back and watched her owner move stuff around while her playlist played on her laptop.

Eventually she went from sorting through stuff to going online to shop which she could spend hours doing and that's what most of her night consisted of. From furniture to a new wardrobe by the time the sun came up she was done and began to try and take the stuff she didn't want anymore downstairs.

It was quick to do another of the perks of being a vampire helped with. She sat everything down in the living room guessing she could give some stuff away to the people in the town she figured Elena and the girls could find a way to give away everything.

Aurora figured she needed to stay busy, that's the only way she was actually going to get through the struggling days of adjusting to her emotions being back on. She was going to do anything to keep her busy until she finally felt at peace something she didn't feel at the moment.

After she realized there was no more work to do in her room she looked around trying to figure out what else she could do.

Luna usually followed her around. She didn't get in her way but she definitely needed to be in the same room as her. When Aurora noticed Luna was heading to the kitchen she knew it was time to feed her.

Aurora fed the cat every twelve hours. That's how she kept her healthy and also gave her the best food possible. The cat was definitely spoiled but it was no problem for aurora.

When she reached the kitchen to begin preparing her meal she figured she could also make breakfast.

Breakfast had to be Aurora's favorite food and of course she loved the traditional American breakfast with the pancakes and the bacon and eggs but nothing topped it better than a good traditional Mexican breakfast.

Damon had known from the start that Ada was really in touch with her culture; she was born in Mexico and then migrated to the United States when she got older.

When they had aurora she made sure the girl spoke her tongue. After she passed, Aurora's Spanish drifted but as she got older the way she remembered her mother was by staying in touch with her culture just as Ada did.