².11

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

TW- SMUT. actually if you don't like reading smut you might as well skip the whole chapter.

Instead of Aurora heading back to campus as she planned she stayed longer than she expected. Friday she spent it with her family and Elijah getting to reconnect and her mother to know him better and Aurora enjoyed it.

It made her happy how much they were finally starting to get along besides her father who was being a pain about it but by the end of the night he started to stop his comments. Aurora had stayed with Elijah in his house and woke up Saturday there.

He made them breakfast while the girl sat in front of the computer as always. She had to write a paper that was due the next day at midnight which gave her a lot of time but it was still a pain to get done.

She wrote a bit during breakfast but she got distracted by Elijah easily. She just loved talking to him and he enjoyed it as well but he wanted her to do well on her paper which is why he chose to take her to the study she sat on the desk while he sat on the couch reading.

Both of them were quiet without interrupting each other and it was very efficient she got a couple pages done but eventually the silence killed her which caused her to groan out loud of boredom. Elijah just looked up from his book with an amused look.

"I think it's time for a break. I've written enough..." the girl said, looking at him instead of the computer.

"How many pages?" He asked, causing her to glance at it.

"Six and a half I just need like five more to reach eleven. The minimum is ten and maximum is thirteen. I think right in between is good right?"

"Probably. Maybe keep going? Reach at least eight and do the rest later?" The man suggested causing her to sigh.

"Elijah I don't think I could possibly write anymore!" She complained as he chuckled in amusement.

"Yes you can, I believe in you" he tried to encourage her but it was no use.

"Can I atleast sit with you?" She asked, causing him to look at the rest of the couch besides him debating whether it was a good idea or not. If he was being honest the space he made between them was on purpose.

There were things that were clouding his mind that eventually he would do but he wouldn't until the girl was done with her work but maybe letting her sit beside him was not going to be a problem so he just gestured her over causing her to smile and take her things to rush over next to him.

She sat resting on the side of the couch putting her legs up resting on his lap. The girl quickly got back to writing and the man tried to get back to his reading but he couldn't help but look at her. She wore very short shorts and a shirt that was almost see through and definitely wore no undergarments under it.