25.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora was woken up again with an unfamiliar feeling. She had gotten so used to having an empty bed she hadn't actually slept with someone in a long time but now having Elijah she could get used to it.

She missed the feeling of waking up and having someone there; it just made her feel less lonely. Yes at times she had Luna to wake up to but nothing compared to having someone that cared for you there.

Elijah's eyes were still shut and she laid with his hand wrapped around her. She didn't want to disturb him; she just wanted to take in the moment. Maybe she should have but she loved what they had. She hadn't had someone there for her like he had in a long time and she loved it.

She hated herself for robbing herself from this for so long but what was important was that she had it now and there was no way she was going to let anyone take it away from her or make her believe she didn't deserve it.

To her she believed she deserved it more than anyone in the world. No person should be robbed of finding the love of their life. Love was a beautiful thing and she had forgotten that because of her curse but now she was able to feel it again.

Aurora laid there for a while until Elijah finally woke up and looked down to see the girl making him smile and she just smiled back.

"You should've woken me..." Elijah sighed trying to wake himself up.

"I wanted to lay here for a while to think," she replied, placing her hand on his chest getting more comfortable.

"Regretting last night?"

"Never" she answered immediately. "It was probably the best night ever"

"Glad to know you remember," Elijah commented, making the girl chuckle.

"Of course, what about you?" The girl questioned, anticipating his answer.

"Aurora..." the man took her hand that was on his chest. "The things you did last night are impossible to forget ever"

"Good" she just smirked, placing a peck on his body that was next to her face. "And as much as I want to lay here forever I have a ton of books to read and then I have to meet with my dad and the rest to talk about it and feed my child as well"

"That's okay we can do whatever you'd like" he leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead making the girl groan not anticipating to get up at all but she had to.

She then sat up to find herself completely naked and tried to look around for something to cover up only to realize her bags were already in the room and she instead walked over to her bag taking a few things then headed to the bathroom.