².07

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora's trip back to mystic falls was probably the worst thing she could do. The thought of getting back to nothing was just unbearable. She hated the thought of feeling stuck. She was the only one who seemed to care about what was going on.

Everyone had their own things going on. She barely got to talk to Elijah; he was too busy doing his own thing. When she got to mystic falls everyone had moved on as well. It was only her thinking about the same thing when she should be moving on just as the rest.

That's what felt right to move on thinking about how much she hated it and how much she wanted to be with Elijah made her feel so embarrassed and miserable. She kept thinking about the situation when Elijah was probably not even thinking about anything.

She kept thinking to the point she was so mad at herself and him. All the sadness turned into anger towards him and towards the way she was thinking which is probably what inspired her to move on but that was wrong.

It was okay to feel sad, it wasn't okay at all how she was invalidating her feelings. She had gone through a lot. It was okay for her to feel the way she did but it was also okay to move on in the process. That's what was best.

Even though she wanted to be with Elijah so badly at the end she had to accept not everything works in the end even if it was the hardest thing she could do.

Aurora didn't know the surprise she had waiting for her back home. Ada was able to bring Damon back but then ran into a bit of a problem that happened to be a very insufferable person in the prison world that ruined the process of bringing Bonnie back as well.

Ada was definitely working over time to bring her back as well. She was working with the Parker's as well and both of them noticed how much they could benefit from each other.

There were definitely new dynamics going on in mystic falls that Aurora had awaiting for her. Maybe that would help her move on. Finding peace that this was her life now and she had to make the best of it.

Aurora also didn't tell anyone that she was coming back to mystic falls. She was actually dreading telling them how she left for nothing, how she went against her mothers wishes just to be left by Elijah like it was nothing it felt so humiliating.

When she finally arrived at Mystic Falls, her home. She didn't know why it felt like such a dreadful feeling. Getting home should be the best feeling, like relief but she didn't feel anything of the sort. She still fought all those feelings and went up to the door that as usual was not locked.

She opened it and walked in to see her mother first who turned to see who was home. Seeing her mother's shocked reaction only made Aurora's feelings pour back in.