27.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"What did she say?" Damon got up as soon as he saw Aurora walking back into the kitchen after having taken a phone call with Ana, the girl Elijah and her had met in Mexico.

"We were right she said there's talk about someone trying to break the curse that person being me and it was caused by the spell I made Bonnie do...and they know it was me because I was seen over there apparently they got eye's everywhere" aurora sighed placing her phone down not even knowing what to do next.

"So now what?!" He exclaimed.

"I don't know...she said she could probably try and find out some things but I doubt it, they've done a good job at keeping everything hidden. The curse is old and yet nobody has ever known how to break it or if there even is a spell" the girl continued to explain to the rest but they were just as clueless as her.

"I doubt it's impossible to break it. There is always a way I've learned that. Even spells my mother has created have a way out so I beg to differ that there isn't a way" Elijah spoke up and everytime he said a word Ben's eyes were on him and aurora the way she listened to him.

The way she trusted him.

Damon was right there was no competition Elijah had already won simply because he knew so much and he knew nothing. He chose just to help and not waste time even trying to get to Aurora again.

"And you wouldn't you know have some information from her? Anything to help us?" Damon asked Elijah hoping for anything that could help them.

"I doubt she'll help us but we are in possession of her grimoires. I'll see to Rebekah bringing them" the original grabbed his phone stepping out the room leaving the rest.

"Look I would love to help and I will but I have a dance to plan even if none of us will be attending..." Caroline got up gathering her things.

"You guys can go," Aurora interrupted, causing her to pause. "Anything we can figure out it won't happen today so you guys can go it's okay"

"I think you should come get your mind off of things?" Caroline suggested but knew the answer would be no but it didn't hurt to try.

"I doubt it but I'll think about it thank you" aurora thanked the blonde that headed out with Tyler.

"So what do we do about this one?" Damon pointed to the very confused human in the room which was Ben.

"I honestly think he's fine so leave him alone I'll try to show him around..."

"Wait, he's staying?!" Damon interrupted.

"What else is there to do?!" Aurora exclaimed back.

"I'm right here..." Ben muttered.