03.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Damon spent some time trying to figure out what to do with Aurora. He couldn't let her loose she would tear the town apart but if he had her on a leash it would only make it worse to get her back.

His focus was obviously to help Elena and not let her die in the ritual but he was also going to try and get Aurora back. He kept noticing it was just going to keep hurting her more and more. He needed to find a way to hit her and he had to do it now.

He was currently in the library drinking and reading through some books while Stefan made his way in chuckling.

"Please leave me alone if it's not important" Damon said, taking a sip from his cup not taking his sight out of the book.

Stefan just kept walking closer to see what he was reading and when he did he just shook his head. "Reading your daughter's diary? That's low Damon"

"Would you rather have me read yours? Although it isn't as interesting as hers I have to give it to her she's lived a hell of a life" Damon stated closing the book getting up from the couch.

"She started living that hell of a life after she turned and since then she hasn't touched a diary in years so why exactly are you reading?" Stefan questioned wanting to know what he was up to.

"Just making sure I didn't miss anything..." Damon shrugged, going to put the book away.

"You know everything Damon, she's your daughter. What are you doing?" He got in front of him not letting him go until he told him.

"I want her to go see Katherine. I just wanted to see if she remembered who she was or ever wrote about her" Damon finally admitted to him.

"Why would she? Aurora was only a kid when Katherine was around..."

"But Katherine was with her most of the time. I remember some things from when I was a kid" Damon sounded more like he was trying to convince himself than Stefan.

"But you made sure she would forget about her; you didn't want Aurora to even know who she was..." Stefan then stopped when he saw Damon with a frustrated look. "You're running out of options"

"I don't know what to do with her anymore! I have no clue but all I know is I can't accept the fact I lost her okay I can't..." Damon told him and Stefan just nodded understanding.

The brothers might've been having differences lately but one thing they would stick together for was for aurora even if Stefan sometimes disagreed with her he knew too well what it was like to be in her position and he hated seeing her go through it for this long.

"Keep trying, do whatever you need and if you need some help I'll be around okay?" Stefan assured Damon while the older brother nodded.

"I'll go wake her up" the oldest Salvatore excused himself then headed upstairs where Aurora rested.