04.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora hadn't left her room in weeks or that's what everyone thought but in reality she would in the middle of the night to feed. She didn't really have to, Damon would slip blood bags in to make sure she stayed alive.

She would drink those too but she needed to feel the thrill of the kill. It's what kept her going if she didn't she would just drown in feelings.

Feelings she didn't want to feel it would drive her to let everything in.

She didn't want to think about everything again; she wanted it to just stop, which is the major reason why she had made sure to not have contact with Damon or Stefan; it reminded her about everything that happened.

She wasn't completely heartless though which is why she hadn't gone away yet because she knew they were in danger.

While she was upstairs she heard everything that went on though she found it entertaining.

Damon knew better than to bother her too knowing if he kept pushing she would leave and he needed her there he just needed to let her cool down then she could talk to her again like now he was heading to her room.

He was having a dinner party and needed her to distract Elijah so he could dagger him. Damon had to give it to aurora she loved to seduce and she did a good job at it.

Her looks helped her but she really liked to sweet talk. She was just a sweetheart and he needed her to distract Elijah.

He hesitantly knocked on the door of her room, scared of her reaction.

"No!" She shouted and threw something at the door.

Damon just opened the door that was surprisingly not locked and walked in to see the mess she had in her room.

"What the hell Rory?!" He exclaimed looking around.

"Sorry I had to check what clothes I wanted and which ones I didn't" she replied back from her bed that was filled with empty snack bags. "Now go away"

"I've given you time Rory I'm sorry but the world is not in my hands to control if it was it wouldn't be like this I promise you" Damon walked closer to the girl who sat up.

She had a bare face and her hair wasn't done. It was rare to see her that way, Aurora loved to get glammed up. Whenever she wasn't it meant she wasn't okay.

"I don't care, just leave me alone" she replied back grabbing her phone.

"Your boy toy is gone, he had asked Stefan about you" Damon mentioned.

"He was a wolf he was probably great in bed that sucks" aurora muttered not caring about Damon's disgusted face.

"Gross but I need you. I'm throwing a dinner party. The guest of honor is an original. I'm hoping you could use your charm to distract him" he explained, sitting on the bed taking out an Oreo from the bag.