05.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora being hidden in her room wasn't surprising to Damon or Stefan. They knew that's what she was going to do most of the time she was there because they were ignoring her. That's what usually worked on her.

But she was getting bored of it and she wanted to cause chaos and call for more attention since the silent treatment wasn't working on her dad anymore.

Aurora knew that Damon was too busy to be dealing with her and in reality it was wrong and was maybe the reason she hadn't turned it back on she simply wasn't his priority.

No matter how good of a dad Damon was, that would always be his flaw caring for a girl more than his own child simply because aurora seemed to be more and more a lost cause.

Aurora had started to be drowned by her thoughts for staying alone in her room so much. She was afraid that if she kept replaying her memories over and over again she'll eventually start feeling something and she didn't want that.

That's when she decided to get up and actually get dressed and ready. She rarely lets people see her without makeup. It was like her signature thing: she loved the process of getting ready and being admired by others so she would do it everyday.

She was done giving Damon time off. Being aurora's father was full time and she thought he had forgotten about that so she was going to make him remember how much of a handful she could be.

"What do you think I could do to set his buttons off?" Aurora as always spoke to Luna who just sat on the counter while she watched the girl put her red lipstick on. "It needs to be big and chaotic"

Luna just tilted her head watching how Aurora continued to get ready.

Aurora talked too much to the cat; it was like Luna was her actual child.

"Okay fine then don't help me but just know this will be my best one yet...well that whole twenty year long FBI chase had to be my best work but this one can come in second right?" Aurora just smiled and picked up the cat then headed outside of the bathroom to take her stuff.

She took one last look in her mirror she had out there then walked out her room and headed down the stairs where she met Elena and Bonnie who were sitting down with a man.

"What the hell is going on?" She questioned watching as the two girls looked over to see her. "Actually where is my dad?"

"Outside" Bonnie replied and Aurora smiled and turned to continue to walk outside.

"The hell is going on in there?" She asked as soon as she saw him and Stefan.

"She's signing the deed to the house" Damon replied as her face fell.