².03

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

(Ada gif this time !)

"How is this even possible..." Elijah said after taking a long moment to pause. He hadn't heard the girl's voice in so long. It had been almost a year since her death. He had no idea she had come back to life at all; he had grieved her death and accepted it or just got distracted.

His life had been so chaotic since her death he didn't even know if he grieved the girl correctly or if he was over it completely or just distracted but he certainly didn't think she would be calling his phone again.

"A long story. Look I don't have much time if they find out I'm talking to you I'll be in trouble but I got your phone number I'll call you later from mine okay and I'll explain" Aurora proposed waiting for his answer but the man didn't want to wait.

He didn't know how much he craved listening to her until she finally called. Now that she had he never wanted to hang up. It didn't matter what he had going on all he cared about in that moment was her how he could have her back once again.

"Aurora, wait..."

"I have to Elijah I'll call you I promise" Aurora hung up as soon as she felt Stefan near. She wasn't as good as sensing people close anymore like she used to be. She thought he was on the same floor as her that's what it felt like back then but when she turned she saw Stefan standing there making her heart drop. "Stefan..."

"Rory put my phone down" Stefan said he wasn't mad at the girl he actually felt bad. He knew what Aurora and Elijah had was something he would never stand between but when Aurora's life was on the line he would especially because of Ada.

"Let me explain..." Aurora put the phone down and walked over to the bed to sit down feeling her eyes fill up with tears. "I just wanted to talk to him. I know I shouldn't I know but it's just...I can't just move on I can't"

"I know..." Stefan walked over to her. "But your safety..."

"I don't care! I don't care if I get hurt, I don't! I just want him! I want to feel that again I want to feel like I can love and with him I did...I felt safe! They took that away from me!" Aurora began to shed her tears while she raised her voice at him. "This isn't fair! No one should live like this! No one should take away the right to love!"

"If your mom finds out..." as soon as the words escaped his mouth he regretted it. Aurora was already feeling overwhelmed bringing up Ada just made it worse.

"Of course...look I love her and I'm happy to have her here but I just feel so suffocated and I know she does it out of love but I can't live like this so cautious of everything like she is. I liked my life. It was reckless and definitely not safe but at least it felt like I was living now I'm stuck in this house! I can't even step outside because she thinks I'll break but I'm fine!"