4

'Oh who the fuck does this omega think he's calling mate? It better not be us.'

Mandy growled, backing up to where she was closer to her pack mates. "Who are you?" Kat yelled as she covered her sister up.

The happy Omega was bouncing up and down, "I'm Taehyung, 19, unmated Omega and that's my mate," he said as he pointed towards Kris. "Is she okay? Pre-heat right? My home isn't far from here. I can shift and carry her on my back." That caused Mandy to growl louder, and Tae threw his hands up. "Wow, is that her partner?"

Kat didn't know what to say, if she says yes maybe this crazy Omega will leave them alone. Before she could even answer more men showed up causing Mandy to get even louder, "what the fuck is that?" An Alpha asked, his cat like eyes narrowing as he glared at Mandy a bit, "apples, red fur and amber eyes. What, is she a fox?"

"If you don't want to get your dick bitten off I'd suggest you show some respect for our Alpha."

Mandy shifted, standing in front of them butt ass naked with no care in the world. "Get away from my pack you assholes. I have a distressed Omega in pre-heat and this," she motioned towards Tae, "came running up on us screaming mate and saying he was going to take her back to his place."

The Alpha smacked the back of Tae's head. "Jin is going to kill you when he finds out what you did." The Alpha looked at them. "I'm Yoongi, this is Jungkook and you've already met Taehyung. I'm sorry for his behavior. I swear to God he's mostly harmless. We have an empty cabin if you want to stay there until her heat passes. She'll be safe, I assure you."

Amber eyes narrowed. "Of course she will be, because I'll murder anyone that tries to touch her." She turned to look at Kat, "I'll shift and carry her."

They followed the three wolves into the camp with Tae trying to get as close as he could to Kris. He did not stop talking the entire way and both Kat and Mandy were ready to bite him just to get him to shut up. But they were helping them, so they refrained. The Beta lead them to a cabin. "This is my old cabin but I haven't been in here in months, so it shouldn't bother her too much."

The three girls got inside, pulling out furs and blankets to make a nest for the Omega, then Mandy and Kat got dressed and stormed outside. "We have to speak to the Head Alpha," Kat whispered.

"You better be the one to speak, if I do it, well you know how it will end."

Kat snorted, yes she's well aware of the Alpha's temper with people she deemed not worthy of her attention. "Fine, but you owe me." The Alpha rolled her eyes before they walked to the center of the, uh, village, it was a bit too small to be called that. There were seven men, two Omegas, one wearing a flower crown, three Alphas, the one they met, another one around his height and one that was mated to the Omega with the flower crown. The last two were Beta's, the one whose house they were staying in and another one. "Damn, those Beta's are hot."

"Keep your hoe side in check, we can't look weak."

"I am weak and horny, can you blame me?"

Mandy rolled her eyes, "is this everyone? I left my Omega alone in pre heat and I want to make sure that no one can sneak up on her."

The head Alpha took a step closer, causing Mandy to step in front of Kat, "this is all of us. As my three pack mates told you, you three are safe here for however long you need to stay."

Kat pushed Mandy aside a bit, "that one said that my little sister is his mate. I want to ensure that he's not going to force a mating on her. We aren't about that life."

"I assure you we aren't either. That's the reason we left our last pack. Our Head tried to force a mating onto Tae, so we left. We'd never do that to someone else."

Mandy didn't trust them, it seemed too good to be true. But for now there was nothing she could do about it. Kris was in pre-heat and they can't have her out in the woods in full heat, it's too dangerous. "Alright, is it okay if I hunt? I have two wolves to feed and one will need substance badly here soon."

A shorter Alpha with plump lips grinned at them. "We have food. You don't have to hunt."

'Does that little shit think we can't provide for our pack because we don't have a dick?'

"I prefer to provide my pack with their food, if you don't mind."

The Alpha deflated a bit and nodded his head, "if you go that way you'll find a river and lots of game. As well as berries, if you need anything else our Head has a nice garden with lots of vegetables and fruits as well."

Mandy was just standing there so Kat spoke up, "thank you, I appreciate that. We'll be in the cabin. We ask that no one comes near until her heat breaks." With that she grabbed Mandy's hand and dragged her away.

"Yah, some of us aren't fucking trees and have short legs. Slow down," Mandy angrily whispered.

"Not my fault you're the height of a bush, keep up Alpha or I'll throw you over my shoulder and make everyone see that you aren't as badass as you think you are."

"You wouldn't," she glared.

"I would and you know it."

Jimin looked at Yoongi. "Oh my fucking God. She's too fucking cute. That red hair, and she's an Alpha. Can we keep her?"

Yoongi scoffed, "she'll bite your dick off if you get too close to her or her pack mates."

Hobi snorted, "well if you decide to work on her, we can distract the Beta."

"Yes we totally can, she smells amazing." Kook added in agreement.