40

"I fucking hate being pregnant," Kat grumbled as she walked across the center of the village to get to the healer for her appointment.

Jin scoffed, "you are like barely over halfway, meanwhile my due date was last fucking week and it's hot as balls out here."

"I'm barely over halfway with two fucking pups, that's like full term for one, so you can fucking suck it Seokjin," she was growling a bit and Jin found it as annoying as he did cute.

"You are right, want to go soak in the river after the healer checks us?"

"I knew I liked you," Kat smiled at him so happily.

They waddled their way into the healer's tent where she told Kat to sit down on the examination table first while she helped Jin into the comfy chair. The old healer puttered around the clinic getting everything ready, "how are the pains? Are they still bothering you? What about your sleep?"

Kat snorted a bit, "as long as I fall asleep on one of their knots I'm good to go on the sleeping. The pain got better after that tea you gave me last time."

She nodded her head, "that's good. I'll give you more then. Now let's hear these pups." This was Kat's favorite part of the appointment, although she will have to deal with two very whiny mates when they find out that she went to the appointment with Jin vs them. They are just so busy trying to get as many houses built before winter. They had already almost finished their cabin. 

That was the deal they made, they'd make everyone a house, but their mates were pregnant so they were going to finish theirs first. Kat smiled when she got to hear her pups heartbeats, they sounded so strong. "It's not fair, you already know what rank your pups are going to be and I have to wait forever to find out what mine will present as."

The Beta rolled her eyes, "well it's your fault for being into male Alphas."

Jin sputtered a bit, blushing like his situation wasn't the most common one out there, Alphas and Omegas were literally made for each other. Like the moon Goddess blessed male Omegas the ability to bear pups. Kat was the oddity here if anything. "Shut it," he grumbled.

She hopped down off the bed, not very gracefully but it got the job done, then she gave him a sarcastic half-ass bow, "of course my liege, anything for you."

"I hate you," he huffed as his ears turned a bit red.

"Kat go sit down so I can check Jin out please. If you two keep bickering he'll give birth right now."

Jin grinned, "keep bickering with me please, I'm so over being pregnant."

The healer helped him get his bottoms off and settle onto the bed comfortably on his back. "Gonna check really fast," she mumbled from in between his legs as she checked to see if he was dilated more than last time. "The pup dropped a bit, but not enough. Have you been walking, eating spicy foods?"

"Yes," he cried, "I've done everything to get this damn baby out and nothing is working."

Kat scoffed, "you haven't done the one thing that will actually help and you know it."

The healer raised her eyebrows, "are you not letting him knot you? When was the last time you had sex?"

"Before we came here," he whispered.

"Seokjin, that was over a month ago," the healer chastised him. "Today, you will go home and let your Alpha knot you as many times as he can, do you understand me?"

"I don't wanna," he whined, "I'm as big as a fucking house, I can't even see my dick anymore. It hurts laying down for that long."

Kat looked at the healer with her eyebrows raised, "does this bitch not know what doggy style is?"

"Apparently not," the healer chuckled.

"Fine, help me up and I'll go hop on a knot." He was mad, sex was the last thing he wanted to do right now. But he wanted this pup out more, so he'll do the damn thing. He got dressed and waddled out of the clinic towards his mate's office. He pushed the door open, "get your dick out, I apparently need to be knotted repeatedly to get your fucking pup out so let's get to it."

"Umm, gentlemen, if you can excuse me we can pick this up tomorrow. As you can see my Omega desperately needs my assistance." Jin looked around, how did he not realize that there were other people in there? His scent started to sour, he turned on his heels and tried to run away, as fast as a pregnant man can at 41 weeks could. Joon lifted him up bridal style and carried his embarrassed mate back to their house. "So you need my knot?"

"Shut up," Jin groaned as he shoved his face into Joon's neck to hide how red it was.

"Baby, don't be embarrassed. You know how happy you made my Alpha that you walked in there and demanded my knot in front of all of them? That was so fucking hot, all of them saw the hottest Omega here, demanding my dick while he was pupped."

'Fuck we have the best mate in the world.' Joon had to agree with his wolf, Jin is by far, the sexiest, sweetest, and best mate that has ever existed. 

"We have to do it doggy style and I want you to knot me as many times as you possibly can. You are not leaving this house until I go into labor with your pup, do you understand me?"

Joon was so fucking excited, it's been so long since he was inside his Omega. But he knew how much pain Jin had been in so he'd never do anything to make him even more uncomfortable. So he spent a lot of time taking cold baths and beating one out after Jin fell asleep for the night.

He took his time removing Jin's clothes, kissing every single inch of exposed skin that graced his presense.