1k Followers Bonus Chapter 48

A/N I know you guys wanted a new book but I wasn't going to be able to finish it on time. So here are bonus chapters and I promise new books are still on the way!! Thank you guys so so much for all of your support. 

Yoongi was scared to breathe, was Mandy being for real? Did she really want to mate with them?

"When, when is your rut?" Jimin was practically thrumming with anticipation.

The Alpha looked up, a little shy. "I think in two weeks, it's, I'm starting to feel the start of it soo."

Yoongi scooted a bit closer, needing to be near her. "What's wrong?"

"I'm scared, I know that you two would never hurt me. I know that, but I don't want to think about him and I'm worried that our rut scents will trigger it."

Jimin had tears already welling up in his eyes, his heart was breaking for his mate. He loved her so much and he wished he could kill that fucker all over again. "I have an idea but I don't want you to think that I'm suggesting it just to get into your pants." She blinked her eyes a few times as she looked at him with a mix of awe and worry. "We could mate before your rut, because odds are, yours will trigger ours since it's been so long since we've had one and that way we can be together without that haze and scent."

She smiled, just on the side of cheeky, "I get that you want in my pants, but dang Jimin that was smooth."

He blushed a bit, preening a bit at the praise. He might be an Alpha, but he sure does love a good praise. "I know that Yoongi and I can make you forget, I just need you to trust us. Can you do that?"

"I can try, but we have to go slow. I'm so sorry I'm broken, I'm sorry that your mate isn't what you wanted or expected." It broke their hearts, seeing her so sad about something that wasn't her fault. 

"We love you, and you aren't broken. You are perfect the way you are."

"I love you two, so so much," she whispered as she looked at Yoongi.

The next two weeks were stressful, she wanted to mate close to her rut but not in it. When she felt the fever she knew it was time. She ran home, knowing that they'd be home soon once they realized she wasn't at the medical building anymore.

She fretted around, getting things ready for when her two soon to be mates crashed into the house. She got it now, why Omegas like their nests so much. She loved having their scents surrounding her, it brought her peace and comfort. Jimin was the first to arrive, "he's right behind me," he panted.

Mandy giggled a bit, Jimin is much faster than Yoongi so it wasn't much of a shock that he got there first. About two minutes later Yoongi was there, bent over coughing and out of breath as he glared at the younger. "Dick," was all he managed to get out before Jimin started to giggle.

Then Yoongi stood up straight, "we smelled it, at the clinic. It's going to start soon isn't it?"

"It is, are you ready for it?"

"OMG," Jimin squealed, "she built a nest!" He ran over looking at everything, "fuck she's the cutest Alpha ever."

"I'm right here," she grumbled with a huff. 

"Don't worry about him Baby, he's just really excited."

"I liked having your scents, that was all. I didn't realize it was a nest until I was done."

Yoongi kissed the side of her head so softly, "Baby you can build as many nests as you like, I know Jiminie would love to sleep in your nest. He'd probably sleep as well as a pup if I'm being honest."

"And you, what about you?"

"I'd love to sleep in your nest as well my precious little Alpha."

Jimin came up to the two of them, his attention was drawn from the nest to his mates lovely scents. "I can't wait to make this official."

"How are we going to do this though? It's not like you can both go at the same time."

Yoongi chuckled, "well technically we could, you have two holes down there and clearly neither of us isn't against anal. Or we can both slide into your sweet little pussy at the same time. But if you don't want either of those, we can go one after the other. It's what will make you most comfortable."

"I can't choose one of you to go first, I don't have favorites. But-" her eyes were watering a bit, "can you please choose? I don't want to have to make a choice."

The guys looked at each other, and seemed to be on the same page, "we'll take care of you, we promise. Before this night is over we'll be mated and you'll be so well pleased that you won't wake up until your rut hits fully."

She leaned up a bit, she needed to kiss those lips of his. "Thank you Jimin, thank you for waiting on me, both of you. I don't think I'm worth it but I know you were more than worth the wait."

Yoongi picked her up while Jimin make quick work of his clothes, then he got Yoongi's and Mandy's off. They kissed her slowly, everywhere they could reach wanting her to relax and enjoy what they could give her. This would be her first time, they weren't counting what happened to her.

Jimin laid down on the bed, pulling Mandy on top of him. He slid in first, Yoongi was the first one of them to stick their cock in the other, so Jimin begged on his literal knees for Yoongi to let him go first with her. But he didn't have long, soon Yoongi was right there kissing her lips as he slid in right above Jimin.

It was a stretch, but she was thankful for them choosing to do it that way. When she reached her peak, they bit her, their bites slightly overlapping and on the opposite side where her bite from his was. She'd never have to think of him again if she didn't want to. She was theirs now and forever.

When she bit them back, it made Jimin curl into a little ball and weep at how happy he was. Yoongi smiled at how Mandy was kissing him all over trying to get him to stop crying. "I love you two, so so much."

"Yoongi, don't make me cry more."