25

Mandy was running, her senses were going crazy. 'I smell them, do you?'

Her wolf snorted, 'of course I do, I'm the wolf remember?'

'Okay smartass, my brain doesn't work as well in rut. That's why I shift.'

She slowed down, 'I know. I'll keep us safe. But I have to take a break, I'm exhausted and in pain.'

'If you stop, they'll catch us. We have to keep running.'

Her wolf has never wanted to smack her more than she did right now, 'they are Alpha's, and one of them is a fucking tracker. Did you forget? There's no outrunning them, they will stalk us until the ends of the Earth. So let them come, I'll growl, they'll grovel and maybe they'll feed us.'

'Fine,' she huffed, her wolf was in charge right now so it's not like she had much say in it anyway.

It took about twenty minutes before two black wolves crashed into the clearing, she didn't even lift her head, it hurt too much. An uncharacteristic whine left her snout as their scents flowed over her. They padded over to her, nuzzling into her as they rubbed their scent all over her fur. They laid down, curling around her in a protective circle so she could rest. They could tell how exhausted she was.

'Go get her some food.' Jimin's Alpha demanded.

Jimin jumped up as soon as he was sure she was asleep. He shifted quickly, "I'm going to go hunt, are you okay eating in your wolf form?" Yoongi lifted his head, nodding it quickly and then Jimin was off while Yoongi rested his head over Mandy's back. Keeping his red eyes open to any dangers.

Jimin brought back a large elk, it's what he always craved during his ruts, well that and knotting the fuck out of Yoongi. He pulled it over to Mandy as close as he could get it, then he licked her snout until she opened her amber eyes. He pushed the elk closer, wanting her to eat. They ate their fill and then she fell asleep again.

About an hour later Mandy jolted up, her head swiveling around looking at the two Alphas. They were asleep, this was the perfect chance to run. So she did, only this time she made it maybe 20 feet before she was tackled with a growling Alpha on top of her. 

Yoongi was pissed that she tried to run, again. He shifted, "shift, now." Yes he's aware that his Alpha voice doesn't work on other Alphas but he needs her to know how mad he is. She whined, shaking her head no. "We won't touch you, we can control ourselves. But we need to talk, so shift."

He waited, and waited, but it didn't matter, he'd stay there all day if that's what it took to convince her. Jimin had shuffled his way over, whining at her to try and convince her she was safe. She finally shifted, sweat covered her entire body and she was panting, "you have to get away from me. I. I don't want to have sex with either of you, I can't, don't make me." She was sobbing.

Jimin shifted, "we will not touch you in that way, you have our word. We just want to help you, make sure you are safe. I know you are an Alpha, but you are still extremely vulnerable and if any rogues found you, I'm not sure how well you'd be able to fight them off."

"I don't think you realize how tempting your rut scent is Mandy, we can and will be fine, but I'm not sure we can say the same about others. You'd be safe back home, every one else is mated."

She scoffed, "yeah even the two I was most worried about and now they are right here."

They got it, they really did. During your cycle you are at your most vulnerable, they couldn't even imagine how much harder if would be for females. "You should have trusted us. Have we ever done anything to make you think we'd do something against your will, when you are vulnerable?"

She sighed as she looked at Yoongi, "no, but this is all I know. The first time I had a rut was the day I presented, my parents were murdered and I was run out of the village. I was 12 years old. So I shifted and ran and I kept on running until it was over. I stayed with that plan my entire life, it's what's kept me alive."

Jimin leaned forward, kissing her softly on her temple, "and we're thankful for that. But now you have us, we'll protect you and take care of you in any way you need and want. We won't do anything without your permission. Can we take you home, please?"

Mandy was too exhausted to do anything, it was harder to resist with them there. She nodded once and then passed out. Yoongi got her dressed in his clothes, "shift, I'll put her on your back and we run as fast as we can until we get her home."

"We'll have to run at night."

"I know that, Baby, but you are faster than I am. So get her home, safely and I'll protect us." Jimin shifted and Yoongi got Mandy onto his back, using Jimin's shirt to tie her onto him securely. "Run Baby, I'm right behind you."

The first few hours were fine, they didn't run into any other wolves. But about an hour after the sun went down, that's when they heard the first growl. Jimin's steps faltered a bit, he looked at Yoongi and whined. Yoongi slowed down and gave him a look before turning around and dashing towards the rogue that was fast approaching his mates.

The fight was bloody, but Yoongi had a reason to win. He had two beautiful mates that were waiting on him at home. So while he didn't like being a murderous, vicious bastard, he would if it meant protecting what was his. His claws ripped into the other Alpha's chest as his teeth bit into his neck, biting down until the other Alpha stopped moving.