23

Joon hummed to himself as he gathered the necessary fruits and veggies for the day. He loved his garden so much, he loved that he could provide food for his pack. He was a shit hunter, it hurt his heart to see the animals hurt. Yes he still ate them, but it was after they were cleaned and cut up, he didn't have to see their sad eyes as they died.

But in the garden, no one's feelings were hurt and he could provide nourishment to his pack. It made his Alpha happy for provide. He went to the well to get water for the plants, he about had a heart attack when Jin ran to their cabin screaming his head off. He thought the worst, something was wrong with the pup, rogues were attacking, anything but the fact that a well had been built and Jin was happy.

While the well made Joon happy too, he didn't need the absolute scare that his mate gave him over it. He's going to lose all his hair before the pup is even born at this rate. He watered the garden, and then took the basket over to the cooking area where his mate was waiting. He knew that Jin was going to get mad, but he didn't care.

He wrapped his arms around his middle and attacked his scent gland like he was dying and the only thing that could save him was to drown in his mates jasmine scent. He'd always considered his cinnamon too strong and almost spicy, but once they started courting and the scenting started it calmed down a lot. The floral blended and mixed so well with his spice.

His mate was grumbling, but he was getting too drunk on the scent to care what he was saying. "Ouch," he yelped as he jumped back and rubbed his arm where his mate pinched him hard enough that he's fairly sure he's going to bruise. "Why did you pinch me?" He pouted, not caring about his Head Alpha status at all.

"I've been asking you questions for five minutes and you've been trying to drown me in cinnamon vs listening to your pregnant mate," Jin yelled with so much frustration in his voice.

"Hey, Baby. I'm sorry. I'm listening right now, I'm sorry I wasn't earlier. Your scent is just so alluring ever since you got pupped."

The Omega sighed, he knew that. He knew his Alpha was going to get all weird once he was pregnant, but he didn't think it would be all the time. "I felt the pup moving, that's what I was telling you while you were drowning in my neck."

Joon froze, his entire body shutting down with what his mate said. Tae snickered, "I think you broke him."

Jin rolled his eyes while Kris smacked her mate to be nice, "Joonie? Hello are you there?"

The Alpha shook his head, trying to force the fuzziness out of his brain. "Yes, sorry. The, our pup moved? Do you think I'll be able to feel it?"

"No, not yet. It's too soon. According to what Mandy read I'll feel the butterflies for a bit before you'll be able to feel it. I just thought you might like to know," he patted Joon's cheek before leaning in and leaving a soft kiss on his lips, "like a good Alpha father."

"I do, I want to know everything. Absolutely everything," he was rambling, making the three Omegas giggle at him, he held the basket up, "here, I brought this."

Jin smiled, cooing at his adorable mate and how sweet and goofy he is. "Thank you Alpha, you provided so well for your mate and pup, we'll enjoy this immensely."

His chest puffed up in pride, grabbing a strawberry and holding it out towards Jin's lips. He watched with rapt attention as his mate wrapped his plump lips around the strawberry, the juice running down his chin a bit making Joon growl softly before leaning in to lick it off. "Well I was going to ask if you could feed me some, but I'd rather not make out with one of my guardians." 

"TAEHYUNG," all three of them yelled.

"What?" He shrugged, "I just thought about it, now that you guys are having your own pup, where does that put me?"

Jin frowned, yes Tae is 19 so technically an adult. But he will always be their pup, Jin practically raised him. He walked over to Tae, pulling him up and hugging him fiercely, "you will always be my pup, even when you have pups of your own. It doesn't matter how many I have, you will always be my first."

Tae started to giggle, his body shaking so hard that it was jostling Jin with him. "When I have pups, that'll make you their grandparent. Oh God, can they call you Pappy?"

The Oldest Omega gasped, "you did not just call me old."

"I didn't say you were old."

"No but I will." The all turned around and looked at the Beta that just walked into the circle.

"Damnit Jungkook," Joon mumbled. "Gonna spend the whole night fixing this."

"I AM NOT OLD YOU LITTLE SHIT," Jin screeched, "I AM ONLY 24 YEARS OLD."

Kook shrugged like he wasn't about to cause a fucking war before dinner, "and I'm 18, so yeah old."

Jin's chest was heaving, his breath was short. He looked at Joon before his clothes exploded and he shifted. His white wolf growled before taking off. He could really tell he was pregnant in his wolf form. Joon glared at Kook, "seriously kid? You know how sensitive he is and he's pregnant, why would you do that?"

Then he shifted and chased after his mate, he knew he wouldn't get far. He gets winded easily ever since he became pregnant. Jin was laying by the river, his white body curled around himself to keep the pup in the center and safe. He whined when he saw his mate as Joon padded over to him, his muzzle nosing into Jin's neck as he licked him in a reassuring way. He wanted his mate to know that he loved him with everything he is.