32

Jin was 52 months pregnant he felt like, it was more like 30 weeks, but he was over it. The only upside to being this big was he could finally hear his pup. "I'm going to go hunt for some valerian root, there should be some in the mountains since it gets partial shade like it needs. I'll be gone most of the day but I need a favor."

"YAH I'm a million months pregnant, I'm not going to deal with telling your mates that you'll be gone all fucking day."

The Alpha pouted, "please, if I tell them they'll insist on coming and that will take me three times as long to get anything done. You are in pain right?" The Omega sighed and nodded his head, "then I need to do this alone."

"Fine," he grumbled. "But you owe me."

She nodded her head, "anything Jinnie, anything you want."

"I want a fox fur for my pup, the prettiest one you can find."

The Alpha jumped up, "deal, I can do that. As soon as I get this medicine made for you I'll start hunting for one, by the time your pup is born it'll have the prettiest fur around. I promise you." And with that Mandy darted into the woods.

"Where are you going?"

She whipped her head around and groaned, these two are almost as bad as those two Alphas. "Nowhere," she grumbled trying to get away from them.

The first sniffle started and it made her pause, "she's leaving us Kat, she gets two Alpha mates and then she just ditches us."

Mother fucking dick, Kris and her guilt trips, "first of all, we aren't mated. Second, I'm going to the woods to get some Valerian Root for Jin, he's been in a lot of pain here lately and it'll help."

"Can we come?" Kat asked excitedly.

"While I wouldn't mind, it will take me forever if you two come along. So just this time can you stay here? I promise next time you can go with me."

Kris pouted but nodded her head, "fine, but we are going no matter what. I don't care where the mysterious plant is, you have to take us."

There's no telling when she'd need to leave again and knowing her luck it would be when she started looking for the fox for Jin, fuck that, it's better to have their loud asses come along on a root mission than a hunting one. "Never mind, let's go now. I can't let the guys know I'm leaving because then they'll want to come along. Can you tell Jin that you two are coming along and he can pass the message? Otherwise we'll have everyone tagging along."

Kat nodded her head and told Kris that she'd tell Jin so that Kris could go pack some snacks. Apparently we were making a whole fucking day of this. It didn't take the girls long before they were back and ready to go. They wouldn't be back before nightfall at this rate, but Mandy let out a long sigh and they started to walk towards the mountains. 

Being in charge of two pregnant wolves while they tromp through the woods to find a flower that will make their other pregnant wolf not feel pain, is not exactly the height of fun for the Alpha. But still, she persisted, she listened to them babble on about their mates and how excited they were for their pups.

Apparently, Kook started making things for the baby and they almost filled up the nursery with all of the Beta's creations. It made Mandy smile, she really was very happy for her friends. They are getting a life here that they never would have gotten back at their old pack. Their father would have worked with Alpha Han to sell them to the highest bidder. Or worse, being stuck with that Alpha child the Head calls a son.

They stopped for lunch and more breaks than Mandy wanted, but she reminded herself that they aren't hunters and aren't used to tromping around the woods for all hours of the day as well as the fact that both of them were several months pregnant. By the time they made it to the mountain both of the girls were over this adventure.

But they got the root and they started heading back, they stopped around dinner and Kat demanded that Mandy hunt something for them to eat while her and Kris made a fire. Kris and Kat had a lot of fun cooking the cubed pieces of meat over the fire with sticks. "We should go here soon."

"Can we bathe first? We are right by the river aren't we?"

Of course they'd want to bathe, "fine but we need to hurry up and get back. It's already dark and I'm surprised that our mates haven't started searching for us."

Kat giggled, "naw, I told Jin to tell them that we wouldn't be back until the middle of the night. I knew we'd distract you too much to get back at any decent time."

They bathed and then got dressed again, but they didn't make it far before Mandy growled and shifted, backing the girls towards the river. "What, what is it?" Kris whispered right as three wolves and three men walked into the clearing. Head Alpha Han, his head Beta, Kris and Kat's father and the other the wolves Mandy didn't recognize. "Oh shit," the Omega gasped.

"What are you doing here? We are in a new pack, you have no say over us," Kat growled out with as much authority as she could.

The Head Alpha looked at Mandy, "shift, if you don't, I'll kill them and dump their bodies in the river."

She had no choice, but in her human form she was no match against them, she probably wasn't a match against them in wolf form, but at least that way she would have been able to hold them off long enough for the girls to run home and be protected. "I will kill them and I will make it painful."

For the sake of their pups, the Alpha shifted.