29

Kat rushed into her cabin, scaring the shit out of Hobi who screamed like a little girl while clutching his chest and breathing heavily. "Oh my God, Baby I almost died. Are you okay?"

She nodded her head quickly, "yes more than fine.  Where's Kook?"

Hobi scratched his head, "I think he's in the wood shop, most likely driving Yoongi up the wall about the wood samples that are there. Why?"

"Please go get him," she rushed out, bouncing up and down on the spot.

"Okay, give me five minutes." Hobi was out the door and true to his word, five minutes later he was back with a very confused but happy to follow along Jungkook. "We're back," he sang as he swung their connected hands into the air.

"We are, but is there a reason why he dragged me away? Not that I don't want to have sex, but Jin did ask if I could make him a few things and I wanted to get a start on it."

Kat smiled and handed them the bowl, Hobi leaned over, "what am I looking at, did you make something to eat?" He tried to dip his finger in and get a taste before Kat screamed at him to stop.

"That's my pee, don't eat that."

Kook dropped the bowl, splattering the contents all over the floor, "why would you hand me a bowl of your pee? That's disgusting."

Her arms were on her hips, and an annoyed frown on her face, "I handed you a bowl of my pee so you could see that I was carrying your pup, but you just threw it away like you don't care."

Both boys snapped their eyes from the floor to her, "you are pregnant? Please tell me this isn't a joke, that you actually are pregnant because if not I think I might cry."

Kook snorted, "might cry, Hobi you already are crying."

With that acknowledgment, the tears really started pouring out, Hobi sobbed. He ran towards Kat and crushed her in a massive hug. "Hobi, you are standing in my pee."

"I don't even care, you are having our pup," he whimpered into her neck as he squeezed the life out of her.

He was crying so hard and Kook was just standing there, "nothing to say Jungkook?"

They both looked at the youngest, his large doe eyes open wide and unblinking before the tears started to fall and he sniffled, "damnit Hobi, I was doing great until you started crying. I have a reputation to maintain you know."

They opened their arms and Jungkook ran into them and squeezed both of them as tightly as he could. "So we are really having a pup?"

"We are, but first we should clean this mess up. It smells like pee in here and I don't like it."

That snapped them both to attention, Hobi got Kat settled in bed, much to her amusement while Kook rushed around cleaning the floor. "Get some rest Baby," Hobi murmured before he ran off to help Jk.

"I'm like 2 minutes pregnant, calm down," she mumbled.

Kris found her mate still standing where she left him, he was staring off into space. She stood in front of him, waving her hands in front of his face. "Tae, you there?"

He looked down at her, a soft smile on his face, "Barely, so what's the verdict?" She held a bowl in front of him, "why does it smell like pee?"

"Uh because it is pee," she giggled.

His eyebrow raised, "and why are you holding a bowl of pee in front of me?"

"It's a pregnancy test Mandy made me take."

"And what does the magical bowl of pee say?"

She pulled the bowl away from his face and set it down, "what do you want it to say?"

He sighed, "I want pups with you so so badly, I'm just scared. I'm biologically supposed to carry them. What if I don't have that parental instinct since I'm not the one that gives birth to them? I don't want to be just a Dad if that makes sense. I want to be everything."

She cocked her head to the side, "do you think that Joon isn't going to love his pup with everything he is? Do you think he won't be just as involved as Jin?"

"Of course not, he'll be a great father."

Her arms wrapped around him, "then why do you think you'll be anything but perfect? Tae you are the sweetest man I've ever met and I think that your Omega instincts are going to kick in regardless of who the pup belongs to and if it's yours, you are probably going to go insane with the need to attend to it's every whim. Our pup is going to have two Omega parents, it's going to be the most spoiled pup on the planet."

"You really think so?" He whispered so softly she almost missed it, a tear fell from his eyes.

She brushed them away with her thumbs, then kissed his eyelids, his nose, his cheeks, his forehead and lastly, his lips. "I think you are amazing, sweet, loving, caring and you are going to be the best father our pups could ever have. If I could get you pregnant so you could carry our pups, I would."

He laughed a bit, "you might really wish that if you get really bad morning sickness." Then he frowned, "I changed my mind, I don't want to deal with the symptoms that come with pregnancy. From everything I've heard and seen Jin complain about it does not sound fun, plus having to push a baby out of my ass, ouch." He pulled her in for a big hug, "it's much better that you carry our pups."

Her eyes rolled so hard, "oh so it's okay for me to get sick, fat, moody and push a baby out?" He nodded against the top of her head, "well glad we cleared that up then," she scoffed.

"So does this mean you are pregnant? You never actually said yes or no, I'm assuming yes, but you know."

"Yes Tae, I'm carrying your pup and in like 8 months we'll be holding our adorable little baby."