43

Kat was trying her hardest not to laugh at her sister, but Kris was not making that easy at all. "Stop laughing at me, you don't understand, you have normal mates."

"True, but there's two of them, so at least you only have one to deal with."

Kris groaned, her hand rubbing her large stomach. They only had a few weeks until they delivered, "he's driving me up the wall. He's redone the nursery 4 times this week, it's Tuesday. How is that even possible?"

"How does he find the time? It's practically winter, isn't he like super busy chopping up all the animals in preparation?"

"You'd think so. But he's so fucking quick at it, that he can do all of his work and then run home and redecorate, again. He frets over everything I eat, he smacked my hand to knock the cookies Hobi made the other day so they'd fall to the floor. He insisted that they weren't good for the baby."

Kat gasped, "those are my favorite cookies and he wasted them? I'm going to kill him," she grumbled as she tried to get up, "help me," she chastised her sister as her hand waved in the air.

"Oh I still ate them, as soon as he turned his back I grabbed them all and shoved them in my mouth. Assholes thinks he can tell me what I can and can't eat, he can go fuck himself for all I care."

The Beta huffed before settling back down onto the sofa, "okay, I guess he can live another day." She winched, her hands holding onto her stomach as she gasped for breath. "Shit, get my mates, and the healer, hurry."

Kris waddled to get the healer first, figuring that was more needed than the two mates, by the time she finally found Jk, it had been nearly an hour. The Beta was on the other side of the village building a house. "Kook, Kat, pups, go now."

That was all that was needed for the Beta to drop his hammer and take off running. By the time he made it back to the house, Hobi was already there holding his little boy and Kat was pushing out the second pup. As soon as he was out, they knew that Kook was the father of this pup. He held his son, a massive smile on his face as he leaned over to kiss his mates and pups. "I can't believe we are parents," he whispered in awe.

Kat smiled, "while that sucked, like a lot, I can't wait to get pregnant again. I already miss them not being inside. Now I have to share them," she pouted a bit.

Hobi chuckled as he nuzzled his nose into the top of his pup's grey hair, "well frankly I'm thankful that you are sharing them with us because they are so freaking cute. How can they look so identical yet I know that Liam is mine and Isaac is Kook's."

Kat arched her hands in front of her, "magic," she giggled. "But I'm tired, you two are on baby duty. No visitors, not even those pesky Omegas until tomorrow. No, they have to wait until Friday."

"Of course," they both agreed.

Kris went into labor a week later, she was calm, cool, and collected. Tae on the other hand, was not any of those things. He was in a full-blown panic until Seokjin handed him Minhee and told him to sit down and make himself useful. Jin took over helping Kris while Tae sat next to them and held the 4-month-old little girl. "He's a mess," Jin huffed.

"Yeah, well are you surprised? Based on how he's been acting here lately, I wasn't expecting anything less. He's cute though, so it's okay."

"Glad you think so, now, I will never say this out loud again, but let's get this show on the road so I can meet my grandchild."

That seemed to knock the sense back into Tae, "HA," he yelled, "never letting you live that one down." Tae took over, letting Jin hold his baby while Tae helped his mate deliver their little girl. "Hello my little Edwina, welcome to the world my beautiful True Blood Omega. Her hair was already the brilliant white of Omegas.

Kris looked at Jin, "have you seen the Alpha's yet?"

Jin shook his head, "no, the last time I saw Jimin was when he told the hunting group that he'd be gone for a bit, Yoongi has been working on their cabin in the woods, expanding it."

"I miss her," she whispered. The hormones of giving birth not making this any easier.

"I know, I miss all three of them. But they'll come back to us. I promise you." Jin smiled, "did you hear the newest gossip?"

The two younger Omega's shook their heads no, "so you know how you are supposed to speak to the head before you mate?" He gave them both pointed looks, making them both blush and giggle, "well there are two Omega's, both males, that came to Joon asking for permission to join the pack. They heard that we are accepting here and in their old pack, they were sold off to old Alpha's that they didn't even know. So they ran away."

"Two male Omega's?" Tae whispered, "how?"

Jin rolled his eyes, "well you see, there's a hole and a penis."

Tae sputtered, covering his daughter's ears. "Yah, not in front of my princess."

"Well if you can be with a female Omega, why can't two male ones be together? You aren't getting judgy are you?"

"No," Tae rolled his eyes, "just wondering how it works. Like, I know you always bottom and my mate is a girl."

"Oh my God Taehyung," Jin screeched, "does that matter?"

The Omega with no shame shrugged his shoulders, "no, just curious, that's all."

"Well Joon didn't ask since it's not his business, I guess we'll know when one of them gets pregnant." Jin paused, his eyes narrowing, "do not go hounding them about it either."

"What do you take me for?" Tae gasped.

"The nosiest Omega in the village," Kris chuckled.