37

Kat was holding Mandy's hand, the only reason she was allowed in there is because the healer forced the annoying Alphas outside to go bathe. "When will she wake up?"

The healer sighed, "I told you not for a while, that stupid Alpha did a number on her. It was his first rut with someone and since she was so distressed and a virgin, he did a lot of damage. Her body needs to heal, so I'm keeping her asleep for the mean time."

Kris was curled up on the cot next to the Alpha, "will she be okay, when she wakes up?"

"That depends on those two Alphas, they can either help her and help her heal, or they can make it so much worse that she never gets better."

The Beta's scent soured, "if they don't help, then they are gone."

The healer chuckled, "have fun with that. In their minds they are already mated, you won't be able to get them to leave so easily."

"They love her enough to leave if they are making her worse," Kris whispered.

"You better hope so, otherwise I will murder them."

Mandy woke up, she wasn't tied up and she was in another tent. She could smell lemons and cedar faintly and she wanted to cry, she missed them. But she had to run, she could get away to her old cabin, regroup and then come back for them. Hopefully, they forgive her for this. It was night, she's snuck around this pack enough when she lived here to know how to get away. 

"Where the fuck is she?" Kat was screaming at Yoongi and Jimin.

"We went to grab her next round of medicine, when we came back she was gone."

Kat had her hands on her hips, "it took both of you to grab it?" Then she glared at Jimin, "aren't you some ridiculous tracker? I mean you found us."

"I found you guys because you dropped a fucking hair trail. Her scent is all over this place since she's been so distressed. We were hoping she was with you, that's why we came to you first. Now help us, don't yell at us."

"She never would have left if she would have seen you two, why did you both go?"

Yoongi sighed, his hair sticking up all over the place. "Because it's breaking our fucking hearts to see her so broken. She has nightmares, she begs that fucking bastard to stop hurting her."

"You can't handle a few nightmares, what kind of Alphas are you?"

Jimin growled, "did you know she also whimpers 'you can do this for them, they will be safe if you just take it.' She let herself get mated and raped, repeatedly for you two. I know the healer told you the deal Mandy made to save you two. So yes, it's fucking hard seeing the love of our lives like this. Sorry we aren't some emotionless Beta like you."

Both Hobi and Jungkook growled, standing in front of Kat, "you will not speak to our mate like that. I know you are upset, but she is too. This stress isn't good for the pups, the ones she almost lost. So back off."

"She's at her cabin, she wouldn't leave without us. She's probably planning some rescue so we can get back to you guys. Be gentle and slow, you heard what the healer told you." Kat turned to her mates, "hold me please."

The two Alpha's took off running, they could smell her distress before they heard her sobbing. They knocked, "go away, I know you aren't real," she whimpered. 

They pushed the door open, "we aren't going anywhere, and we are very real."

Her head shot up, pupils blown wide, "you are here, you are really here?"

"Of course we are," Jimin whispered as he sat down on the floor in front of her. "Why would you think we weren't?"

"You were where I went when things got really bad, I could think about you two and float away to safety. But, then I started craving the safety more and that made him mad, when I was awake he wanted me to feel the pain, not be lost in my head."

They had to control their scents, not wanting to distress her more. Yoongi sat next to Jimin, "I'm sorry we didn't make it on time."

Her head shot up again, "you are here, if you are here are the girls okay?"

"They are great, they are with their mates and the pups are safe."

"I saved them?"

They both nodded, wanting to hold her so badly but afraid of seeing the look of fear on her face. "You did, you saved them. Joon killed the Head Alpha."

"What about David, you can't let him take over. He's just as bad as his father."

Jimin huffed, "you don't ever have to worry about that asshole. Yoongi and I took care of him when we saw what he was doing to you."

She started to tear up, it scared both of them thinking they'd upset her more, "I was saving it for when we mated, but he stole it from me, both of them."

"Save what Baby?"

Her tears were falling so hard and Jimin wanted nothing more than to wipe them away, "I had never been with anyone before, he, he took what I was saving for my mates, you two."

Yoongi growled, "I should have killed him harder." Jimin wanted to snort, they ripped every single one of his limbs off, his head and his dick just for good measure. They couldn't murder him harder if they tried. "Baby, do you want to stay here tonight or go back to the village?"

"I want to go home," she sniffled.

How do they tell her that this is home now? The pack that abused her, kicked her out when she was a child and dragged her back against her will. "Joon is the Head Alpha now since he killed the old one." Jimin practically yelled it at her, that's not the way Yoongi would have done it but it is what it is.

"We have to stay here?"

Yoongi shook his head, "no, if you don't want to be here then we leave. We can live wherever you want to live, as long as you feel safe and happy that's all that matters to me."