11

"Let's get cleaned up and head back home," Hobi stood up and started pulling his sleepy mates up and dragging them towards the river.

"Wait," Kook's eyes went wide. "I don't want you to go back to my old cabin, I, we just mated I don't want to part with you."

Kat cocked her head a bit, "what makes you think you can get rid of me that easily?"

"Won't Mandy be worried if you don't show back up?"

The Beta snorted, waving her hand in the air, "naw, Kris would have told her and she knows how I am. Trust me you don't have to worry about death by small Alpha anytime soon. As long as you treat me right, she'll be good."

Kris woke up the next morning ready to sneak out and go see Tae. She looked around and smirked at the fact that Kat clearly didn't come back last night. She knew sneaking out was pointless that it'd wake the Alpha up anyway but, she didn't care. As long as they didn't make eye contact, she'd count it as a sneaking out win.

The sun was just rising as she made her way across the village towards Tae's cabin. Before she could even get her hand up enough to knock, Tae swung the door open with his goofy grin on as he handed her a beaded bracelet. She held her hand out indicating that Tae should put it on her, it was beautiful, brightly colored beads that looked like flowers. "Do you like it?"

"I love it Tae, it's so pretty."

He beamed even more, "great, let's go get breakfast. Jin probably isn't finished, but he'll have something we can munch on like fruit."

They made their way over to the largest building, "what's this?"

"It's the community lodge, this is where we let guests stay and where we hang out if it's too cold to be outside."

Her head cocked to the side, "why didn't we stay in there then?"

He shrugged, "because we knew you were family." He pushed the door open, inside Jin was humming to himself as he whizzed around kitchen area. "Jinnie," the Omega sang, "we're hungry."

The older Omega sighed, "you do this every single morning. You know what time breakfast is, so why do you bug me before then?"

"Because we are hungry," he pouted and batted his eyelashes causing Jin to snort. 

"You know where the fruit is and you can split a muffin," Tae reached over with a grin, "one muffin Tae, I know how many are there so I'll know if you take more than one."

"Such a brat I swear," Tae mumbled causing Kris to giggle

"Yah, I heard that."

Everyone but Mandy was sitting around the table eating, when the three Betas walked in Jin dropped his fork, "yah, how dare you two. I'm going to kill you." He jumped up grabbed the two Betas from his pack and dragged them outside. "How dare you, you didn't even know her a whole fucking day and you mated her? Did you even ask her Alpha, because I know you sure as shit didn't ask yours because he would have told me?" He was smacking their butts like they were irate children that needed to be spanked.

"Just what do you think you are doing to my mates?" Kat yelled with her hands on her hips.

"Aww don't stop him, he's just getting to the good part of the punishment," Jimin whined.

"Look they didn't force me Jin, if anything I conned them into it. And no we didn't ask Mandy because it's not her body, it's mine. I knew what I wanted and they wanted the same thing, so we did it. Looks like you are stuck with us now."

Jimin and Yoongi high five and Tae grabbed Kris around the waist and spun her around in a circle while Joon groaned about how his life is going to get so much more stressful now. "So I guess we are staying?"

Kat spun around to look at Mandy, she had several rabbits in her hand and she was looking at the three newly mated wolves. "Is that okay?"

Mandy nodded her head before handing the rabbits to Tae, "can you please take care of these, I need to go scout out a location for where I'll build my cabin." Then she turned around and walked off leaving the two Alphas that were whining because they wanted her to stay with them.

"Let's eat," Jin sighed, "you still should have courted her," he was glaring at his Betas before leaving them outside.

"Who says they still can't? I love presents and just because we are mated that means I don't deserve gifts? Screw that dumbass notion, I want presents all the time, so yes they will still be courting me, right boys?"

Hobi nodded his head, "yuppers and we'll start now," before he took off inside the house.

"What's he doing?" Kat whispered to Kook.

"Probably going to go make you food so you can eat his food vs the food Jin made."

"Ah, is that what Betas do for courting in your pack?" Kook nodded his head and she patted his cheek softly, "cute."

Mandy was digging up some berries when she heard them walking up behind her, "those aren't edible," Yoongi gruffed.

"They actually are, but I'm not using them for food. When you smash them and add it to water with some mint, it's a great way to help with pain during heats or ruts that you are alone. I didn't have them last time Kris was in heat since my rut was a few months before and they are several days away from where my home was. But now that they are so bountiful here, she might not be in as much pain as last time."

Jimin sat down next to her, grabbing the berries and adding them into the basket that was about half full, "I didn't know that, that would have been really useful to know those first few ruts." Causing Yoongi to snort.

"Well you learn a lot of things when you live alone, some things I'll never do more than once." She laughed quietly, "it took me months to figure out how to make a fire, I almost died from starvation. I could hunt but couldn't cook the meat. I felt so dumb when I realized I could just eat in my wolf form."