20

Kat skipped her way over to where her sexy mate was standing shirtless and pounding onto something making loud clanks, he stopped, his nose going into the air as he whipped around with a big smile on his face. "Hi Baby, what are you doing here?"

She pouted a bit, "I can't come see my sexy mate whenever I want? I'm hurt."

He chuckled as he took his gloves off and removed the apron that was protecting his torso, leaving his chest completely bare and straight up glistening in the low light inside his workshop. His nose went up as his pupils dilated, "is my Baby horny? Was the two knots we gave you this morning not enough?"

"It was," she whispered as she leaned down and licked the beads of sweat off his chest before flicking her tongue across his nipple. "But as much as I love back to back knots, just once, I want both of your knots at the same time."

"We've done that multiple times Baby, Kook is well acquainted with knotting your ass, as am I."

Her teeth came out and grazed his left nipple, biting down just hard enough to make him hiss. "That's not what I was referring to," before she licked the sting away. Her kisses and licks got lower until she got to the hem of his pants. An annoyed whine at her fun being paused long enough until she could remove the obstacle, but soon his pants were around his mid thighs and his hard cock was bobbing back and forth in front of her face. 

She leaned forward, nuzzling into him to get his scent on her from where it was most potent. Her wolf was practically drooling with contentment. Her tongue darted out, kitten licking the tip several times before she went back to her nuzzling. She had the Beta so worked up, his cock leaking and the head an angry red. "Baby, don't tease."

Her lips wrapped around the head, sucking hard but only for a few seconds before she popped it out of her mouth like it was a delicious popsicle. "I wouldn't tease if you'd give me what I want."

He was too far gone, too lost in the need. "Baby I told you that we'd give you a pup whenever you asked for one. All you have to do is to stop taking the herbs that Mandy gives you."

She hummed as she kissed down his shaft to suck at his balls making his thighs shake with desperation."Not what I was referring to, but I'll stop taking them today." She took him down, all the way to the base, his head enveloped inside her throat. He yelped, fisting her hair as he tried to move, even just a bit to find the release he so desperately wants and needs. But her grip on him was too tight.

Yes he could force it, he's stronger than she is, his job and gender ensures that. But he could hurt her and he'd never do that, he'd live on this painful edge of arousal for all of eternity if it meant she didn't get hurt. So he gritted his teeth, baring the instinctual need to move to cum. "Baby, I don't know what it is you want. But your point is made and all you have to do is tell us and we'll do it. You have to know that."

She started to move, fast, up and down his cock with the pleased little noises she makes when she's stupidly happy. He was getting close, his muscles tensing up and before he could even open his mouth to warn her she pulled off. Grabbed his pants bringing them back over his cock in an almost suffocating way and smiled at him. "Great to know we are on the same page. When you are ready to give me what I want, bring Kook home and I'll be ready." Then she strutted out of his shop like she didn't just blow him within seconds of him cumming.

Hobi sagged back against the table, eyes unfocused and trained on the door before chuckles took over. He bent over, laughing so hard that he almost forgot about how hard he was, almost. And that's how Kook found him, bent over the desk, shirtless and laughing so hard he could barely breathe. "You okay there? You look a little, uhh frazzled."

He rolled over looking at his mate, "Kat just, she wanted something and she almost sucked my brains out of my fucking cock but she stopped right before I came and then left telling me to bring you home when I figure out what it is that she wants."

Kook's eyebrow went up. "Okay, well please tell me that you figured out what the fuck she wants? Because I don't want to come home empty handed, Hobi."

Hobi deflated a bit, "I have no idea. All she said was she wanted to be double knotted but we do that all the fucking time, so what's so special about it that she needed to tease me like that?"

"And what was her reply when you told her that?"

"Well we got a bit sidetracked on having a pup. I assured her that we were ready whenever she was and all she had to do was to stop taking her herbs."

Kook was bouncing up and down. "Oh, and what did she say to that?" He wanted pups so badly and because he was so in love with Hobi he didn't think it would ever happen. But now they have a beautiful mate that is more than willing to carry their pups. "Please tell me that she said yes?"

"She said she was done with her herbs, but focus. As much as we want pups unless we figure out what it is that she wants we aren't getting anything, let alone pups."

"So what was her reply when you told her that we do that all the time?"

Hobi nodded his head, "oh right, she said that that wasn't what she was talking about. So I'm confused."

Kook snorted, face palming himself at how naive his mate is, "she wants us to double knot her."

"And we do, all the time," he yelled back, no less confused.

"Double knot her in her pussy dumbass," putting it that bluntly was worth it just to see the realization come over Hobi's face.

"Oh, we can do that."