14

Jin was pissed, he didn't know if it was because he was pregnant and his hormones were all over the place or if he had a valid reason to be upset. According to Joon he was just being a loving Head Omega that wanted all of his wolves to eat together. Which was completely unhelpful. So he stomped his way over to that anti social Alpha's temporary house as she reminded everyone any chance she got. He knocked on her door, it was early, so she should still be here.

Mandy opened the door and there, standing right in front of her was a very upset and angry Omega that was pregnant, basically the trifecta of everything that caused her Alpha instincts to go into fix this mode. "Jin, what's wrong? Is it the pup," she reached out only to have him smack her hand away.

"No it's not the pup, I'm not even showing yet. Calm down."

Her head cocked to the side, "then why are you so upset?"

He started pacing back and forth, "have I offended you in some way? Am I a terrible cook? Do I smell bad?"

"No, to all of those."

His hands went to the air as he glared at her, "then why do you never eat with us? I cook three times a day and you are NEVER there. You bring back more meat than Jimin ever did, so it's not like you aren't doing your part. Which if we are being honest you should probably calm down, you aren't letting Jimin do his job and he's an Alpha just like you. But from now on I expect you to be at each meal. I am your Head Omega am I not?"

He held his breath, while the other two had willingly joined, Mandy never made that move. She always reminded Jin of a lone wolf, a rogue. She deflated a bit, "you are. If it'll make you happy then I'll be there for meals and I'll stop hunting. But I have to do something, I can't not be useful."

"Jimin told us about the berries that take away heat pain, do you know other remedies that could help with other ailments?"

"I know a few things, I. Hold on," she turned and went back into the cabin and brought back a small satchel, "I'm not sure if you've gotten morning sickness yet, but this always calmed me whenever I was nauseous. I'm not sure if it'll work on pregnancy nausea since I've never been pregnant, but it's worth a shot."

That made him tear up, "thank you, breakfast is in an hour." Then he turned around and ran to his mate, he needed to hug someone and he knew that Mandy would probably have a panic attack if he hugged her. He ran into Joon's arms as he cried into the crook of his neck.

"Baby, why are you crying?"

"Mandy," he sobbed. Joon was confused, he's seen her with the other Omegas while she's firm she's always more than understanding with them and basically let's them get away with murder. 

"What did she do? Did she upset you?" Jin shook his head and cried a bit harder, "then what's wrong?" Jin handed him a satchel that smelled heavily of ginger and peppermint, "oh is this why she asked for those things?"

Jin pulled his head back, "you knew?"

"Well it's my garden so yeah. I didn't know why she wanted them and she didn't say so I didn't ask. She gave them to you?"

"Yeah," he sniffled, "she said it'll help with nausea. She made this for me Joon, she never spends time with any of us unless she has to and she made this for me in case the pregnancy was making me sick."

Joon smiled trying to lighten the mood, "should I be worried? I mean she's given away all of those courting gifts from those two and now she's giving you stuff."

"Shut up, I. I really don't think she knows they are courting gifts. She lived alone from the time she was a child, she most likely has no idea they are even interested in her. Honestly, she probably views some of the gifts as a challenge to her Alpha status. I mean it's clear she can hunt and she can make her own furs, she's proven that. Yet they keep bringing her kills and furs."

The Alpha's eyes went wide, "holy shit, how have they not realized that yet?"

Jin shrugged, "they are idiots that's why. If they want to actually court her they are going to have to go the non Alpha route."

"Yeah I can't see Yoongi making a flower crown. Jimin could pull it off, but not Yoongi."

"Yeah but he can cook," he mumbled.

"But so can she I'm sure, she might see that as a challenge too. Think about it, she barely eats your food and you are a mated Omega, not a challenge at all."

"We have to talk to the girls." So Jin grabbed his mate's hand and dragged him over to their oldest pups cabin and woke Kris up, then they went to get Kat. "It's time for a pow wow."

"Ugh," Kat groaned, "I don't wanna. Personally I like all the adorable gifts I keep getting because they are too dumb to realize that she can't be courted like a normal Alpha."

"So she's just going to be single for the rest of her life?" Jin was getting upset, something Joon tried very hard to prevent. He wanted to grab him and pull him into his lap, envelope him in his cinnamon scent until he calmed down and was purring. But he'd probably get bitten if he tried that right now.

"I didn't say that. They just need to be upfront about their intentions, you know, use words." Kat rolled her eyes and snickered with Kris because Alphas can really be that dumb sometimes.

"So you want them to go up to her and have them tell her that they like her and want to court her?"

Kris clapped her hands, "yup and then based on her reply they'll know if they should back off or keep going."