12

Kris' heat hit and it hit hard, both Kat and Mandy were with her, but everything they did drove her up the wall. Kat caved first, "I'm heading back to my mates, holler if you need anything." And then she ran out like her tail was on fire.

"Here, drink this and then I'll leave."

The Omega glared at the Alpha, "you promise?"

"Yeah, I need to start building my home anyway. And since you don't seem to want me around, I'll go do that. Is there anything you need before I go?"

Kris nodded her head as she swallowed the drink, "I want Tae."

"Are you wanting him to help you through your heat?"

"No, not that way. I'm not Kat, but his scent is calming. It makes me feel safe."

Mandy pouted, "I thought I made you feel safe and my scent calmed you."

"Stop pouting, you do know that we aren't actually your Omega and Beta right? Like Kat is already mated and if Tae has it his way, we'll be mated soon. Where does that leave you?"

"Alone, like I'm used to. As long as you two are happy and safe then I'm good. I don't even have to stay here, once you guys are mated I can move on and find myself a place to stay."

"I don't want you to go, we'll have pups eventually and I want you there for that. Promise you won't leave? Promise me now."

Mandy's eyes went wide, her Omega was in control right now and there was NO way on Earth she'd upset an Omega during their heat. She did not have a death wish, "okay, I'll stay if that's what you two want." She got up and cleaned the cup out, "there's more in here if you start to hurt again, I'll go get Tae if that's what you want?"

She snorted, "he's standing right outside the door, has been for a bit. I'm surprised you didn't smell him."

The Alpha flung the door open, startling the Omega that clearly had his ear to the door. "I'll be good I promise I won't touch her inapproitately. I just want to be there for her."

"How did I not smell you, your scent is ramped up to high?"

He pointed towards Kris, "you are so attuned to her, that's probably why."

"Whatever, touch her in any way that I deem wrong and I'll cut your balls off and feed them to you. She's going to be begging for you and you of all people should know what that's like, how vulnerable she'll be, don't take advantage of that. I'll be back this evening, if her pain gets bad let her drink some of this." She handed him the pain killer mixture she made and then left.

"Kat, I made this for you." Kook looked so shy as he handed her the small crocheted lap blanket.

"This is so cute, you did a great job, I love it." She wrapped it around her as she took a deep breath, they had heavily scented it. Their pineapple and coconut scent was flooding her. "Is this the other courting ritual that Betas do where you are from?"

"It is, by the time this is over you are going to have so many crocheted items and be so sick of our food," he giggled.

She pulled him down to where he was laying next to her on the furs, "I doubt I could ever get sick of you two. But I'm willing to keep you around so you two can try," she sassed before pulling him in for a soft kiss. "Where's Hobi?"

"At the smithy, he's making knives and cooking utensils with the antlers from that buck Mandy brought back. Why?"

She started tugging his shirt off, "I'm horny."

"You are always horny," Kook scoffed.

"Well I guess it's a good thing that I have two very hot mates that can keep up with me."

They removed their clothes, as he kissed his way down her body. He loved her nipples, he loved how her body arched up when he sucked hard, he loved how her moans would get breathier as she started to pant more the closer she got to her orgasm. They'd only been mated barely a day, but he wasn't lying when he said she was insatiable.

His fingers slid into her as his lips attached to her clit, he sucked hard, biting it softly. She cried out her pleasure, a bunch of garbled nonsense but he loved it. It made his chest puff up in pride to know that he could make her cum in under five minutes. "Geez, was this morning not enough? And I'm hurt, you couldn't wait for me?"

Kook turned to look over her shoulder at Hobi who was trying his hardest to look stern, he was failing miserably, but it was adorable how hard he was trying. "Oh so when she was blowing your brains out this morning while I slept it's okay, but not if it's me going down on her?"

"Fine, fine, you are right. But I want your ass, so get her on your cock Baby so I can fuck you."

Kook grunted as he flipped them over, sliding Kat down his hard cock. Hobi grabbed the jar of oil, getting Kook ready for him. It wouldn't take long, they have this part down to a science, plus if he doesn't hurry they'll cum before he even gets inside. When he pushed his way past the ring of muscle, Kook hissed, the feeling overwhelming. This was his favorite, when they were all connected together.

Kook stayed still on his back as Kat used her thighs to bounce up and down and Hobi 's hips met his in a fast pace. "Fuck," he groaned, "I hope you two are close because this is a lot you know." His teeth were clenched trying to think of anything to prolong the fact that he wanted to pop a knot that second.

"Knot me Kook, please," Kat moaned as she ground down on him.

His hands went to her hips, in a bruising manner as he slammed her down one last time and his knot locked them together. Seconds later Hobi followed, feeling Hobi's cum inside him and feeling his own cum inside Kat was euphoric.