Kat's Birthday Chapter 50

A/N Happy Birthday to my bestie/soulmate for whom this book is written. You've supported me through so much and I wouldn't be here without you. Thank you for everything, I love you more than I could ever express!

Kat looked down at the little girl in her arms and smiled, "well, looks like I'm off the hook," Hobi mused.

Mandy snorted a bit as she cleaned her bestie up. It was apparent who the dad of the pup was. With her big doe eyes and the little freckle right under her mouth, little Olivia was the spitting image of her father. Kat glared at Jungkook with just a bit of anger and slight amusement, "You pupped me wrong, but since I love you and she's perfect, I shall forgive you."

Once Kat was all cleaned up, the healer left the family to bond with their newest pup. Promising them that she'd get their boys from daycare and watch them for as long as they needed. Liam and Isaac were terrors, but in the best of ways. They had their father's personalities for sure; they were loud and outgoing like Hobi and slightly crazy and always getting into things like Jungkook. 

They were a mess and a half and kept the entire pack on their toes. Mandy had no idea why she was so tired; well, she did, she was a healer, but she wasn't going to admit it to herself or anyone else. Denile was a thing, and she was in deep. She was sure that the guys had noticed the change in her scent as well. They were Alphas, but bless them for not saying anything.

"Baby go lay down. You had a long day today, and we can handle the boys."

Tears started to fill her eyes, "are you sure?"

Jimin looked at her with the sweetest expression ever, "of course. This wouldn't be the first time Yoongs and I watched the twins. Go, take a nap. We'll entertain them and get dinner ready." He left the sweetest kiss on her forehead and then gently pushed her towards their room encouraging her to go.

Three hours later, she woke up to something that smelled amazing at first, and then her stomach turned. She ran to the basin and threw up. Yoongi could hear her, and he looked at Jimin, "Can I say something now?"

The younger Alpha glared at his mate and growled a bit, "Don't you dare. She will tell us when she's ready to accept it herself."

Yoongi slumped a bit, "she got pregnant during the rut. I could smell it immediately after. I know you could as well. I want to celebrate with my mates, we are having a pup. It's been weeks."

"I know it has, and when she's ready, we will, I promise, love. But not yet, okay?"

Not long later, their sleepy and sweeter-smelling mate came shuffling into the kitchen. She kissed both of them and hugged the boys before sitting down to play with them. Jimin snapped into action, needing to get his pregnant mate some food. His pup was in there, well, it could be Yoongi's, but that didn't really matter to him. It was still his pup since Yoongi was his mate as well.

They couldn't take their eyes off her. Every single bite she took brought smug satisfaction to them. They were Alphas, after all. Providing for their mate, their pregnant mate, was ingrained into them. It was biology. "Stop staring," she grumbled after she took a bite. It was annoying; she was trying to eat and feed the boys, but her mates were fussing. They wouldn't let her feed the boys, insisting that she should worry about herself. 

She crossed her arms over her chest, "what's going on with you two? You are acting weird, like when I first got to the pack."

Yoongi looked at Jimin with his pleading eyes and his lips in a pout. The elder rarely pouted. That was more a Jimin thing, the younger using it frequently to get his way. But when Yoongi did it, it was just as deadly. Jimin shook his head no, making Yoongi pout even more. Mandy's scent soured a bit. "What are you two hiding from me?"

Jimin sighed, "We aren't hiding anything, Baby. We promise." Making Yoongi snort and Mandy glare. "What we aren't, not really."

"Explain."

With a sigh, Yoongi scooted his chair closer to Mandy's, "the thing is, you already know, Baby, think about it," he whispered softly as he placed his large hand over her stomach.

"No, no, no," she whispered as tears started to well in her eyes. "Please don't say it out loud or make it real yet."

"Do you not want it?" Jimin asked. There was no judgment in his voice.

"I do, of course I do. I'm just not ready to talk about it, not yet. Give me time, please."

"All the time you need, Baby," Yoongi kissed her hand softly and then rubbed her stomach softly before turning to look at his other mate. He looked happy; this was a good first step.

The next morning, Hobi was on their doorstep, "ready to be kid-free?"

Jimin grinned, "Well, for the next few months anyway, sure."

The Beta's eyes went wide, "has she finally admitted it yet?"

"You know?"

Hobi rolled his eyes so hard, "My mate is her best friend, of course I know. Kat has known for a bit but never said anything since Mandy hasn't. Plus, everyone saw how green she looked yesterday, and it wasn't just the whole molesting of her bestie that brought it on. It was the smells, blood, and everything just being generally overwhelming for a pregnant wolf."

"She's not ready to even admit it to herself, let alone anyone else."

"Not surprised, considering where she grew up. Poor thing," then he grinned, "I wonder if her pup will look like a little fox like her."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Well, it's Dad's don't look like foxes, but there are black foxes, so who knows."

Hobi squealed a bit, "God, your pup is going to be so fucking adorable. No matter who the Dad is. I can't wait to see it! But anyway, I better get the boys home. Kat has been hounding me all morning that she wants all her babies home. Are they ready?"

"They are sleeping with Mandy still; she made a little nest for them. It's so cute. Come look." So Hobi and Jimin tipped toed to the Alpha's bedroom where they found two Alpha's fast asleep with two pups curled between them.