31

Mandy was going through a very old book in the garden when Joon walked in, "oh you are here? Are you liking that new book?"

"I am, but there's a sentence I'm a bit worried about and I wanted to speak to you about it if you don't mind?"

"Of course, which sentence?" He was confused, he read the book before he gave it to her to make sure it wasn't a waste of her time. He didn't remember anything being worrying.

"If mates are the same, their pups will not be like others." She looked up at him, "do you know what that means?"

"I assumed it meant that if two Alphas have a pup it'll be a true blood." He shrugged.

"Joon, by any chance have you ever seen two Betas mate or two Omegas?"

He paused his mission to pull carrots up, "yeah there were two Betas back at our old pack that were mated. It gave Hobi and Kook some hope, it was frowned upon since they were two males but they were allowed."

"No I mean like Kat and her mates, or Kris and hers. Male and Female of the same rank mated together."

He cocked his head to the side, "uh actually no. Anytime a female Beta showed interest in a male Beta suddenly there was an expensive offer from an Alpha in another pack and she was sent off or the male Beta she was interested in was suddenly found with a new Omega. It's strange now that I think about it. And Tae is the only male Omega I've ever met that was interested in girls."

"I think that the pack elders were keeping same ranks away from each other for a reason. I'm just not sure why. I'm the only female Alpha that I've ever met and everyone was pissed when I presented until it was brought to their attention what I could do for the pack if I mated with a powerful Alpha."

Joon frowned a bit, "I'm really sorry they did that to you. It's not fair, all wolves should be able to choose their mates."

"I agree and I'm thankful that I'm not being forced to bear pups for greedy men."

"So does that mean that Kat and Kris are going to have super wolves or something?"

She slammed the book shut, "my theory? Which could be completely off base, but, if two Alphas have a true blood Alpha, then wouldn't the same hold true for the other ranks? A true blood Beta and a true blood Omega."

"Wow, that's really fucking cool. I'll look for more books the next time I make a run to another pack."

"I appreciate all of your help Joon, I really do."

He waved off her thanks, it wasn't a big deal. He was doing it for selfish reasons. "Getting those books helps my mate so it's my pleasure."

It's been two weeks since Mandy gave those two Alpha's their collars and while they haven't removed them, they've been acting really strange. She waited two more weeks before she confronted them, "if you don't like that I'm courting you, why did you accept my collars? I even made you those ugly ass blankets in hopes that it would be something you liked."

She was pouting and they thought it was so cute, "we love everything you've made us. Even that really badly burnt rice thing you made."

Mandy pouted even more, "it was supposed to be a rice pudding but I suck at cooking. I told you this." 

"How did you survive all alone for those years?" Jimin giggled.

She shrugged, "roast some meat over a fire, it fills the belly."

"We made you something," Yoongi hand went out and in it was a leather collar, "we know that you don't like collars so we put our sexy brains together and decided on this."

Jimin giggled as he took the collar from Yoongi's hand and gently put it over her head, "it's a headband, to keep your hair out of your face. We noticed how you get annoyed with it when it does that and when you need to tie it back you can use it as well. Something you can always keep on you and it's useful."

Her eyes started to fill with tears, "that's the sweetest thing you two have ever done for me."

Yoongi snorted, "we built her a whole ass clinic and got her all kinds of supplies but sure a leather hair tie is the sweetest."

She punched him lightly in the chest, "shut it. This is just for me, all the other stuff helps everyone else. Yes I loved it and will gladly use it, but no one else but me will use this tie and it's extremely needed and will be used a lot. So thank you."

"Well now I feel bad," he grumbled.

"As you should, I'll make you this promise. I will never take it off, it will be on my person always."

Jimin grinned pulling her in for a kiss, then Yoongi did the same before they kissed each other. This is everything they've ever wanted. This was perfection.

Kat and Kris giggled as they ran away from the Alpha's cabin, "God I didn't think they'd ever get their shit together. I mean, she's not even that hard to figure out."

Kris couldn't breathe she was laughing so hard, "seriously, why are men so dumb? But for real, we need to work with her on knitting and flower crowns because those were the ugliest things I've ever seen in my life."

"Jk got so annoyed when he was trying to teach her. Like blankets are supposed to be rectangles but I don't think there's even a word for the shape she managed to make."

"You should have seen Tae, I've never seen him so frustrated before. He swore up and down that he could teach anyone, but after three hours he was stomping away from his flower spot."

Kat's entire body was wiggling from how hard she was laughing, "did you see Jin when he was trying to teach her how to make rice pudding? That man has the patience of a fucking saint. She burned like 10 of them before he deemed it good enough for those two to eat."

"Maybe we should try and work with her? Lord knows we get her better than anyone."

"We could, or we could keep watching these amazing disasters for the great entertainment that it is. I mean she's an amazing healer, who cares if she can crochet or cook? Who needs flower crowns anyway?"

Kris gasped, her hand going to her chest, "I do thank you very much," as she adjusted the one on her head.