45

Ken was beyond happy, if you would have told him two years ago that he would be getting ready to marry his best friend and the love of his life, he would have told you that you were insane. Because two male Omega's were not allowed to mate. That's why they'd both been basically sold off by their Head Alpha. He'd do just about anything to separate the two. So the night before Leo was supposed to get married, Ken snuck into his tent and they ran away.

The ran for months, avoiding all packs and the rogues that were out in the wild. Until they heard rumors about a new pack, one that was full of acceptance and same ranked couples could be together. A pack that had a Head Alpha and Omega that were good and cared. So they made their way there, almost dying a few times before they managed to arrive. Everything they heard was true.

The Head Alpha Joon was just as nice as they'd heard. He was more than happy to accept them into their pack and he even introduced the Omega he and his mate had taken in that was mated to another Omega. It made both Ken and Leo know that they were finally home, and now, they are about to get mated.

"Are you ready?"

Ken looked up from the mirror, his eyes catching Jin's, "I am, just nervous. Were you this nervous when you mated Joon?"

"Yes and no, not nervous to mate him. More nervous that he was going to break something major that would stop us from performing the ceremony. You've met that silly wolf, he's basically a walking hazard."

The older Omega smiled at Jin, "I just can't believe it's finally happening. We've been running for so long that it almost doesn't feel real."

Jin clapped him on the shoulder, "well here soon you are going to proclaim your love in front of like 100 people and by this time tomorrow you'll be locked away in your cabin with a mating mark and having the greatest sex of your life."

This was the first mating ceramoy that they had put on as a newly formed pack, so as the Head Omega he had a lot on his plate, add in the fact that his little Minhee turns one next week, and yeah, he was stressed and stretched. But he wouldn't have it any other way. Ever since Joon sent the Omegas to another pack life has been so much better.

It took a lot of back and forth, promises that they wouldn't be forced into mating, that they'd be taken care of, etc. And once it was all done, the Omegas, several Betas, and a few Alphas left. Basically anyone that was still loyal to the old Heads were now gone. All that was left were people that were okay with change, and moving forward with the new order.

You were allowed to mate anyone you wanted, rank and gender didn't matter. As long as both parties agreed, that was all that mattered. Everyone worked, or contributed in some way to the pack. The only Omgeas that fought it were the ones that followed the old Head, the ones that were left behind loved it. Loved getting to show off that they were more than just baby makers.

Jin and Kris brought in more fish than any of the hunters ever did thanks to Kris' traps. Jin no longer cooked, not having enough time with all of his duties as the Head Omega but there was an Alpha named Lucy that loved to cook so she took over the communal kitchen. The healer wanted to take in an apprentice, but Yoongi convinced her to wait for Mandy. Both Jimin and him had high hopes that she'd come back to everyone.

She made them move out of the cabin in the woods, it was hard on them. But she assured them that she wasn't running, that she loved them, she just needed time to heal. They missed her, all of them. Jin saw her once, about a month ago, it was her wolf form. He was letting Minhee run in the woods and Minhee took off screaming 'pwetty!' When Jin finally caught up to her she was petting the head of what he thought was a fox and for two seconds Jin started to panic until the scent of apples hit him.

Jin gasped, his hand coming up to cover his mouth so the Alpha didn't hear him sobbing. He knew that his scent would betray him, but there was nothing he could do about that. Mandy stood up slowly, making sure the toddler was steady before she licked the little girls cheek and then ran off. Minhee was upset, she only calmed down when Hobi gave her a little crocheted wolf that looked just like Mandy. His daughter carried that thing around everywhere.

The ceremony went off without a hitch, Ken and Leo said the words that would bind them, they drank the heat-inducing drink, and then they ran off to their cabin so they could give each other their bites. It was cute, not everyone takes the cycle inducers, but they wanted pups so they asked for it. Jin yawned, trying his best to cover it up behind his cup. "Tired?" His mate mused.

"No," the Omega muttered.

Joon chuckled, "sure, well Minhee is passed out on Jimin and I'm fairly sure she's drooling. Why don't we take her home and go to bed?"

That sounded like absolute heaven right now, "I don't know, we are the Heads. It would look bad if we dipped out early. This is the first pack celebration we've had since we took over."

"I'm sure they'll be fine without us. They have the rest of the guys here to make sure that everything goes smoothly, you go ahead and head home, I'll get the pup and apologize for ruining Jimin's shirt." He leaned over and kissed his mate once on the side of the head and then another time on the lips.

"Fine, but I want all the kisses when you get back."

"Of course my love, you did carry my pup after all."

Jin smirked before booping his mate on the nose, "and don't you forget it."