B-day Bonus Chapter 49

A/N I've come to love celebrating my birthday just so I can give you chaos goblins bonus chapters! New book next month, I'll put up a thing for you to vote on which book you want in a few weeks. I'm almost done with my hybrid book so it'll be done by September if everything goes right.

"I need you to push Kat," Mandy instructed while her mates were desperately trying to find Kat's mates.

"Why aren't they in here with me? I need hands to break if I'm pushing a baby out."

"They are on their way, I promise."

Kat scoffed before she screamed through another contraction, "you are a shit liar."

"I'm a great liar, I'm just not trying very hard right now because I feel bad lying to someone that's pushing a fucking watermelon out of a tiny ass hole."

"Stop making me laugh," she yelled before howling with more laughter. "It hurts so much."

"K," was all the healer said as she looked out the window to see if any of the mates were coming. She saw Jimin, the fastest out of their little pack running towards the hut. He burst in, panting a bit. "Well?"

"They are coming, just slow."

"I am not slow Jiminissi," Jungkook yelled as he made his way over to his mate and kissed her forehead. "It's Hobi that's slow."

"Yah, do not disrespect your elders," Hobi huffed as he pushed the younger out of the way so he could kiss Kat. He looked at her with so much love in his eyes, "I'm so happy we made it on time."

"And where were you?"

Hobi rolled his eyes as Jungkook scoffed, "fucking Tae had the genius idea that we should take the babies to swim. He assured us that everyone would know where we were and that there was no way you'd go into labor a week early."

"He did not let anyone know where we were and you most certainly did go into labor a week early."

"Well yeah, it's my second one you dumbasses."

Mandy felt like she was going to puke, not because of how sweet the mates were being. It was like she ate something rotten for breakfast that day. "Baby are you alright? You smell stressed."

She shook her head, she didn't have time to be sick. She was the only healer in the pack right now and her best friend was in active labor. "I'm fine, just nervous. Birth is not easy, so many things can go wrong."

"You'll do great," Yoongi assured and a tad bit out of breath since he was the last to arrive. Then he smacked his mate on the back of his head, "would you stop running so fucking fast, I'm old you know."

Jimin rolled his eyes and then kissed his mate before shuffling the old man to sit down outside so Mandy could get back to what she was doing. "Alright, now that they are here and the hand breaking can commence are we ready to push?"

"The what breaking?" The two mates yelled perfectly in sync with each other.

"Shut up," Kat groaned as she started to push, "I'm the only one that gets to yell in here right now." She pushed and pushed and pushed. While she'd given birth to two healthy boys, this birth seemed so much harder, "why is the pup not out yet? It's been hours," Kat sobbed. Her entire body was so worn out and exhausted.

"I think the pup is in there wrong. It can't come out the normal way so that's why it's so painful."

"How can it be in there wrong?" She turned to look at her mates, "one of you pupped me wrong and whichever it is, is never pupping me again."

They both nodded their heads quickly, agreeing to everything the very angry Beta was saying. "I'm going to try and move the pup around, we need their head down here." She motioned to her lower stomach, "but their head is up here," she pointed to the top of Kat's large stomach.

"How?"

"It's not going to be easy, it's going to hurt like a bitch. I won't be able to look you in the eye for like a year and they have to leave."

"WHAT why do we have to leave?"

She gave a pointed look towards Jungkook, "because when you see what I have to do, your wolves that are super possessive are going to flip out."

"Ohh kinky," Kat cackled before another wave hit her and she cried out. "Go, I want this pup out of me, so go."

"Once you are done, can we come back?"

"Yes," the healer nodded as she gently pushed them out the front door. Her mates were out there, sleeping on the bench, "make sure they stay out here. No matter what they hear, they cannot go in until I come and get them. Understood?"

Yoongi nodded and grabbed Hobi and Jimin grabbed Jungkook, "like this tiny Alpha can do anything to me," he scoffed.

Jimin snorted and picked the larger Beta up and threw him over his shoulder, "this tiny Alpha is stronger than you are Beta. Now shut up and listen to my mate," he growled.

Mandy kissed her two mates quickly and went inside. "So kinky stuff right?"

The Alpha rolled her eyes, "look, I'm not looking forward to this. So keep your witty commentary to yourself."

"Naw, you literally signed up for this when you decided to be my best friend."

"I didn't decide shit, you two idiots crashed into my cabin and I haven't known a day of peace since."

Kat grinned, even though she was in pain, she was smiling so big. "And you love it."

"I do," the Alpha admitted as quietly as possible as she was washing her hands. She took a deep breath as she sat on her stool in front of the bed, "you ready?"

"As I'll ever be to have my bestie molest me."

With a deep breath, Mandy reached inside and felt around until she had a good grip on the pup. Then she started the painstaking task of slowly moving the pup so it could be pushed out normally and cause less pain to Kat. The only worry was, she might unknowingly wrap the cord around the pups neck and that would not be a good thing.

It took over an hour and Mandy was more than exhausted by the time she was done, but it was done. "When you feel the need to push, push. I'm going to go get them." When she walked outside, her mates were literally sitting on top of Kat's mates because that was the only way to physically restrain them from storming inside. "Come on, your pup will be here any second."