10

Kat pushed the door open striding into the cabin like it was hers. "Wow, nice place you've got here. Can't wait to see the bedroom." She threw them a small smirk before making her way over to where the smell was the strongest, she laid out on the furs and rolled around. Mixing her scent with theirs, it smelled really good together, almost tropical. 

They crashed in after her, out of breath. "Can we mate you now?" Kook practically yelled, earning a smack in the back of the head from Hobi. "What don't act like you aren't thinking it too. I know you've been fighting with your wolf just like I've been fighting with mine."

"I'm okay with being mated. I like your knots. You're both hot, fun, and seem really sweet. Plus my wolf wants this, she's never strayed me down the wrong path so I think I should listen to her." She sat up as she started to pull her clothes off, "I only have one request. If we do this, after we mate, we are shifting and going on a run and then our wolves are going to fuck each other. It's her stipulation to agree with this."

They both were shocked, "uh never done that before, but can't say that I'm not curious to try."

Kook nodded his head in agreement, "but if we do that, then we can't have sex right now. We already did today, not sure I can pull off another right now and then yet another here soon. I'm good, but not that good."

Kat stood up and patted his face, "don't worry cutie, we'll work on your stamina. But that's fine. Let's bite the shit out of each other and then go run."

"I have never met such a bold Beta before," Hobi was flabbergasted, but intrigued.

"So we doing this? Because this is about the only way that Mandy will let us stay."

Kook pouted, "that's not the only reason though, right? Like I want you to stay and I damn sure want to mate you. But I don't want to do it just so you stay. We can work on Mandy, I know I can convince her, if those two Alphas can't."

"You won't be able to, Mandy doesn't think like most wolves do since she spent so long living alone. Just watch her next time you are around her, she's way different than any wolf I've ever seen, let alone an Alpha." She took a few steps so she was standing right in front of them. "But I promise that I do want to mate you. When you know, you know, and I know."

"Okay," Kook breathed out a sigh of relief, "then I want this, death be damned."

"Wait, hold up. Who said anything about death?"

Hobi snorted as he wrapped his arms around her bringing her against his chest, "Jin is going to murder us when he finds out we mated without even telling him in advance and also for not courting you."

She shrugged, "I'm a modern woman, besides this was my idea so he can be mad at me."

The next breath she was pulling them towards their furs. She hovered over Hobi, wanting to kiss his lips so desperately, "if we do this, I'm mating both of you." Kook said between the kisses he was leaving up and down their shoulders. 

"Wouldn't want it any other way," Kat moaned at a particularly hard bite. "You need to bite a little higher and harder, cutie."

"I'm going to bite you and you bite Hobi, then we'll turn you around and you'll bite me while he bites you, after that, we'll bite each other. Does that work for you?"

She moaned, nodding her head quickly. They bit each other, and it felt like magic swirled around them, blessing them and their union. "That was wow," Kat giggled as she wiggled back and forth on the furs underneath her. "That was so much more intense than I thought it would be."

"I think because there's three of us in the bond, maybe that's why?"

Kat smiled at Hobi, pulling him down for a kiss, "works for me, now let's shift." She hopped up and shifted mid jump, taking off running out the door into the woods. The other two took a few seconds before they did the same. They ran and chased each other for hours. Hobi couldn't stop smiling at his two mates.

Their fur was so different, even though all Beta's were grey, the three of them were on total different spectrums of the grey scale. Kat's was so light it was almost silver, and Kook's was so dark it was almost black. The darkest grey you can get before you cross over that line, whereas Hobi's was mid level grey. He loved that, because only Beta's got different variants. Omega's were all white and before he'd met Mandy he'd never seen an Alpha that wasn't jet black. He snorted a bit, 'she has to be part fox, it's the only thing that makes sense.'

He and his wolf were thinking the same that's for sure. Kat slowed down, walking in a circle before she looked at Hobi behind her. She laid her front down, her head on her paws while her ass was up in the air, tail out of the way. He'd never done anything like this, but his wolf was really fucking excited to. He mounted her, his paws holding her securely. 

He slipped in, a low growl leaving his throat as her warm heat encased him. His wolf was in heaven. Kook shuffled over, his belly not leaving the ground as he made his way towards her. He licked her snout, her ears, a soft whine leaving him. She yipped letting him know that she was okay. So he laid his head over her neck just waiting for Hobi to finish. His wolf snorted when his knot locked them in place, 'it's easier when you are human because you can just roll over onto your side. I'm stuck here until it goes down.'

Hobi rolled his eyes knowing his wolf was just being dramatic, when he slipped out he switched places with Kook. Grooming his mate while Kook knotted her. When the knot went down they all shifted, laying in a puppy pile in the middle of the woods. "7/10 would do again, but I think I prefer your human knots," Kat said.