19

Joon laid his mate down as he gave him the kisses he wanted so badly, he loved kissing Jin and he's so pissed at himself that he waited so long to mate him. Joon was a shy Alpha, not the typical ones like he grew up with. And for that he had a hard time, he never felt the need to be aggressive when usually talking about the situation could fix whatever issue there was. So he knew that odds are he would never mate.

Because what Omega would want a soft Alpha. So when the village's most desirable Omega started to talk to him, he never dreamed it was because he was interested. Even if he was giving him flower crowns, there was no way he was stating he was interested in courting. He couldn't be, why would he want someone like Joon? He'd need a big strong Alpha to take care of him and his pups and Joon wasn't sure if he could do that.

He'll never forget the insane jealousy that went through his entire body when he saw Yoongi and Jin scenting each other. He didn't know it at the time that those two did that to push Jimin and himself into action since Yoongi had been trying to court Jimin with no avail as well. So the two devious wolves decided to use each other to make their intended mates jealous, and boy did it work.

Joon growled, for the first time in his life, as he marched across the grounds to get to his Omega, he snatched the flower crown from Yoongi's head and ripped the Alpha away as he basically tossed him into Jimin's arms. Jimin was pissed as well, he growled as he aggressively scented Yoongi in front of everyone, it was a big deal because Alpha/Alpha relationships were basically forbidden, and when it was two males, it was down right shameful. Then Jimin ripped the fur off of Yoongi and switched their furs out so he was wearing Yoongi's and Yoongi was wearing his. Basically telling everyone that this Alpha was his.

While Joon placed the flower crown on his own head and proceeded to scent Jin, drowning him in his cinnamon scent to cover any traces of Yoongi's lemon. "Mine," he growled as he nipped at Jin's scent gland, making a temporary claim that would stay for weeks, no matter how much Jin washed himself. He was finally in his  rightful place as his wolf started to rumble, fully satisfied having his pliant Omega purring happily in his arms.

He started officially courting Jin the next day.

"Rub my feet," his sleepy Omega whined and who was he to argue.

"Of course my love," he rotated them to where Jin could be comfortable and he rubbed his sore feet. Jin was barely showing, so he was just milking it. But he didn't care, he'd do anything to make him happy.

Mandy had her mouth wide open in shock at the two Alpha's in front of her, "what, but why?"

Yoongi scratched the back of his head as he looked at Jimin, "did Kat lie to us?" He grumbled.

"Yah, I have done nothing but be absolutely helpful in your terrible attempts at courting that clueless Alpha," Kat shouted with her hands on her hips.

"Cor-courting?" Mandy stuttered. "What are you talking about?"

Kris groaned as she dropped her head towards Kat's shoulder, "clueless, how can an Alpha be that clueless? They'd knot her and she'd still find a way to not know what was going on."

"But they're mated?" Mandy waved towards the two Alphas that were standing beside her. "Why would they want to court me?"

She was starting to spiral, Jimin walked towards her, "hey," he whispered.

Her head snapped up as she glared at them, "I don't know what game you two are playing but it's not funny. Leave me alone," then she ran off scared and crying.

"Do we go after her?" Yoongi rushed out.

Kat looked at the Alphas, "just how serious are you two about mating her? Becuase you already have a bond and you must know just how difficult it will be to bring another Alpha into it?"

Jimin glared at her, a low growl rumbling in his chest, "oh so you can be mated to two wolves but we can't, she can't?"

"It's not that Jimin," the Beta reassured, "but Hobi and Kook weren't already mated when we all mated. Plus we are Beta's, we don't have that territorial dominace that you guys have. So I ask again, just how serious are you?"

"As serious as I was when I mated Jimin and I know he feels the same."

"I do, I feel as drawn to her as I did to Yoongi."

Yoongi snorted, "I wouldn't use him as a baseline, I had to flirt with Jin in order to get this dumbass to realize that he wanted me. Now me, I've never had any issues with being with Alpha's, prefer it honestly. I need that aggressiveness and drama in my life to keep it from being dull."

The other three snorted, "and Jimin doesn't give you enough of that?"

The Alpha looked at Kris and winked, "oh he does, but Mandy is calm enough that it won't cause any issues, it might calm this one down in fact." He loveninly ruffled his mates hair as he smiled at him like the sun shone out of the Alpha's ass.

"Okay," Kris nodded, "then go talk to her. You need to talk to her and let her know that she's not just some consulation prize. Her entire life she's been told that the only thing she's good for is to produce True Bloods. She's been hated for her hair color and her status until they realized that her sub gender could be useful to them."

"We are building her a fucking medical clinic, how much more serious can we be?" Jimin threw his hands up in the air as he paced back and forth in frustration.

"I don't know what to tell you Alphas," Kat mocked as she stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants. "I'm off to go see my sexy blacksmith all covered in sweat," she practically purred as she walked the direction towards the smithy.